A Fair Fairy Tail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fair Fairy Tail

I will tell you a little fairy Tail!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rank D Mission Thread : Find the Daughter Stalker

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KD Joker

KD Joker

Rank D Mission Thread : Find the Daughter Stalker Empty
PostSubject: Rank D Mission Thread : Find the Daughter Stalker   Rank D Mission Thread : Find the Daughter Stalker Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 6:57 pm

[Clover Town]

Clover Town are a rocky mountain. Mountain Range can be seen throughout the whole town. Because of the town's mountain range, cave and basement are mostly gathered and have been concealing easily.

At a certain house...a rich mansion, a man stood out with a frowning face. I won't forgive that stalker!! As he speak, he squeeze the bottle in his hand tightly.
Back to top Go down
Zalton

PostSubject: Re: Rank D Mission Thread : Find the Daughter Stalker   Rank D Mission Thread : Find the Daughter Stalker Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 9:57 pm

Talos had been in a town for a few days and heard about the the guys who's daughter been stalked. And even more importantly he heard there was a reward for his capture. Before meeting with client he decided to take look around town. Before long he came to the local bar. Over the years Talos had learned that bars tended to be where the low lifes hung their hats. But they were also were a valuable source of information. Both to pass it along and receive it. It was early in the morning much to early to be drinking. Thats why it was closing time. Most people would be in bed right now but for Talos this was the best time of day. Opening the bar door he came face to face with the man working there bumping into him the man fell over due to his involuntary use of bounce magic. Helping the man up the man explained he was getting ready to lock.

"Thats quite all right I got what I came for" Quickly turning around he walked out to an empty street. Activating his telepathy he heard the man comment on strange people were that came here. Laughing Talos replied "What makes me so strange" After getting passed the man being startled and his complaints about the intrusion he agreed to cooperate. Both Talos and the barkeep went their seperate ways for the time being getting some sleep. Fairly early but still a decent hour the barkeep got up and went to the client on behalf of Talos seeing that he already been slipped a few jewels for his troubles. Ringing the door he waited Talos watching the encounter not fair away via an archive screen.
Back to top Go down
KD Joker

KD Joker

PostSubject: Re: Rank D Mission Thread : Find the Daughter Stalker   Rank D Mission Thread : Find the Daughter Stalker Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 7:54 pm

The rich man heard the bell ring and notice it instantly. He call for one of the guard Guard! Go open the door!! The guard rushed toward the closing door as they open it leading to a man who stood there. The face remind the guard of the bartender nearby. "Aren't you the bartender? Why are you here?" The guard asked the man.
Back to top Go down
Zalton

PostSubject: Re: Rank D Mission Thread : Find the Daughter Stalker   Rank D Mission Thread : Find the Daughter Stalker Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 8:08 pm

Kind of nervous and unsure how this was suppose to work. "I'm here about Penelope's stalker."

A small screen of a figure the isnt easily discernable appears and a voice is projected into the the guards head. "No need to let this guy in it is I who will be taking this task on. Now I would have to insist that you yell at this guy and kick him off the property. Ill shall be able to talk to the client via my magic.

The bartender grins and says "Kinda of wierd huh?"
Back to top Go down
KD Joker

KD Joker

PostSubject: Re: Rank D Mission Thread : Find the Daughter Stalker   Rank D Mission Thread : Find the Daughter Stalker Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 8:15 pm

The Guard was shocked by the sudden voice in his head. He step backward, by some step with his jaw drop. "How?!? A-a-anyway...th--the job is ju--just t-to ca-catch the stalk-stalker and bring him h-ere alive." The guard are still wondering as he never seen some weird magic like this one.
Back to top Go down
Zalton

PostSubject: Re: Rank D Mission Thread : Find the Daughter Stalker   Rank D Mission Thread : Find the Daughter Stalker Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 8:26 pm

Shaking his head in disappointment. "Surely thats not all there is to it? Is there not any info that I can be provided that would help surely she must go out the house, does age have schedule list of activities ...? If I can't so much as meet the girl as to recognise who is being stalked. Then my time has been wasted in coming here. Now compose yourself and kick this man out, you someone could be watching. The screen shatters but nothing hits the ground.

Talos speaks through closed connection to the barkeep "if he can't manage to kick you out cause a fuss"
Back to top Go down
KD Joker

KD Joker

PostSubject: Re: Rank D Mission Thread : Find the Daughter Stalker   Rank D Mission Thread : Find the Daughter Stalker Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 7:49 am

"Urr...I will ask my master first." The guard run off toward where the rich man is now. The guard whisper a few thing and now the rich man is walking toward where the bartender is with his daughter next to him. Here, is my daughter. Ask what you want! The rich man show his daughter, Penelope. Uhh...What do you want to ask? the daughter said shyly.
Back to top Go down
Zalton

PostSubject: Re: Rank D Mission Thread : Find the Daughter Stalker   Rank D Mission Thread : Find the Daughter Stalker Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 7:51 pm

I pulling out as if this never happened for now since Joker is around.

@Joker
(I believe I sent an PM asking for an edit to you post Joker? If that wasn't the case please tell via pm)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rank D Mission Thread : Find the Daughter Stalker   Rank D Mission Thread : Find the Daughter Stalker Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rank D Mission Thread : Find the Daughter Stalker
Page 1 of 1