A Fair Fairy Tail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fair Fairy Tail

I will tell you a little fairy Tail!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mission thread: D rank help me tame my pet,

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
redmerv
Admin
redmerv

Mission thread: D rank help me tame my pet, Empty
PostSubject: Mission thread: D rank help me tame my pet,   Mission thread: D rank help me tame my pet, Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 12:42 am

A bit out of Freesia town there was a small house it stood on the edge of the forest, there was a cold breeze in the air and the sun was blocked by the clouds, once in a while a little ray of sun would come trough the clouded sky.
From outside of the house you would be able to hear some kind of barking, and a man yelling at the animal, you could here in his voice he was scared and didn't know what to do, he hoped that someone would accept his quest soon, since he hoped to get along better with the animal.
Back to top Go down
Y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Mission thread: D rank help me tame my pet,   Mission thread: D rank help me tame my pet, Icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 11:09 pm

Hershal was standing a few feet away from the house grinning cheerfully at it and walking up to the door, happily saying to himself; "Sounds like this house has one very angry cushion! Or maybe there some very testy rocks? Rocks are sometimes a bit angry, like when I make a pebble person. Maybe they just need some tea." The odd old man walked up to the door, about to knock, before spotting a some twigs littered on the ground. He inhaled deeply before shouting at them; "Turn into a stick man!"The twigs then decided to do nothing at all, much to Hershals disapointment. "Suppose those are very sleepy sticks then.", he mumbled to himself saddly. He then knocked on the door repeatedly, not even stopping once, and with each knock he kept speaking in rhythym; "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
redmerv
Admin
redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Mission thread: D rank help me tame my pet,   Mission thread: D rank help me tame my pet, Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 12:32 am

The wild dog began barking in a rough manner, as the man opened the door he seemed relieved ''a- are you the mage'' he said hapily''come in come in, would you like some tea?'' he asked as he went inside the house.
The problem was the dog the moment the man entered the dog jumped on him trying to bite him in is arm, the owner was suprised that he would even attack people other then himself '' no stay calm, please, do him no harm'' the man lost the complete control over the dog not knowing what to do
Back to top Go down
Y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Mission thread: D rank help me tame my pet,   Mission thread: D rank help me tame my pet, Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 2:24 am

As Hershal heard his faviroute word he imedietly strolled into the clients house and began to blather happily; "OOOoooh I would love a good cuppa! Nothing like some tea to, uh, er, drink! It's also good for washing your feet i've heard. Though that would be a waste of tea. OOooh is this the little ickle doggy woggie? He looks postively brutal and ugly!" As soon as the elderly mage insulted the dog it leapt up and started biting on Hershals arm. He stared at the dog as if in deep though for a few moments before turning to it's owner and asking; "Can I have that tea now? I'm thirsty! And this dog has rather sharp teeth. Maybe you should get him some tea too." He then looked back to the dog with a warm smile and simply kept repating the words; "Okay off now boy. Down. Stop biting me. I'll give you some buttons if you get off of me. Heel. Silly doggie has to stop eating me now."
Back to top Go down
redmerv
Admin
redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Mission thread: D rank help me tame my pet,   Mission thread: D rank help me tame my pet, Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 2:33 am

The dog let go of the arm and looked at the man with puppy eyes in his mind it was going like *buttons**buttons**buttons**buttons**buttons*
the man made a big pot of tea and poured out two cups and a bowl. he gave the man a cup and put the bowls again, the man was so suprised that the dog let loose of the mans arm, '' how did you do that kind sir, could you learn me that?;; the man was really suprised
Back to top Go down
Y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Mission thread: D rank help me tame my pet,   Mission thread: D rank help me tame my pet, Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:47 am

Hershal patted the dog and gave him the cup of tea as he drank from the bowl. "How I got him down? Your very silly Mr.stranger! I merely asked him to stop!", Hershal said happily before sipping from the bowl again, and then complimenting; "You make some fine tea sir! Though I love to brag, I am geniunely very good at making tea myself!" He then noticed the dog who was staring at Hershal, waiting paitently. Unfortunetly the old man had already forgotten what he had promised to the dog, and kneeled down infront of the canine. "Now now brutal doggy! You have to drink your tea to, er, grow to like tea! Have a nice sip from the cuppa! It's better than bunnies and beans! Have a bit of a drink eh? Here i'll just push it towards you a litte. After all dog's dont have pinkies so they can't hold teacups properly!", the man droned on as he pushed the tea cup closer to the dog.
Back to top Go down
redmerv
Admin
redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Mission thread: D rank help me tame my pet,   Mission thread: D rank help me tame my pet, Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 6:22 am

the dog owner found it strange that a man like that could teach the dog to behave but it was fine, the man was strange but the dog wasn't being that mean now,
''could you tell me how I can keep this dog under control, what ever I try he doesnt seems to care or listen'' the man didnt know what to do he promised to look after the dog, but he couldnt when it was so aggresive all the time, now the man in their house new how to stop the dog, the owner hoped he could learn that too
Back to top Go down
Y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Mission thread: D rank help me tame my pet,   Mission thread: D rank help me tame my pet, Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:36 pm

Still crouching, Hershal though deeply on what it was that actually stopped the dog, struggling to remember what he actually said to the canine a few moments ago, until the proverbeale ball dropped. "Aha! I think he wants some buttons! I suppose he needs the extra moolah to by some doggie treats or a leg of lamb, or whatever dogs save up for these days. Here you choomy, heres two buttons for ya! Don't go spending them all at once!", the man balthered as he placed said buttons on the teacups saucer, before taking another sip from the bowl and adding; "And dont forget to drink your tea brutal doggie! Won't taste nice if it's cold!"
Back to top Go down
redmerv
Admin
redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Mission thread: D rank help me tame my pet,   Mission thread: D rank help me tame my pet, Icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 10:33 pm

The dog refused the buttons by barking, and drank his tea, the owner of the dog wanted to try what the person told him and sat on his knees ''so my friend would you like some meat'' the dog barked happily as the man gave him the meat, it was easier then the man expected it to be, he did feed the dog but he never dared to look him in his eyes, he thought it would be alright now to be alone with the dog, the man was very happy about what the old man learned him and handed him a small bag of jewels ''it isn't a lot but here you go, thank you a lot I am so happy'' he then petted the dog, and poured all of them another cup of tea
Back to top Go down
Y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Mission thread: D rank help me tame my pet,   Mission thread: D rank help me tame my pet, Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 4:55 am

Hershal looked puzzled at the dogs rejection from the buttons and quickly snatched them back into his pocket, but beamed with pride when the dog had finished his tea. "See! Tea is lovely little brew isn't it brutish dog! Thats why you should always drink it!", the old man said cheerfully and then grinned all the more as his bowl was refilled and took a deep slurp from it. "Money you say? Why thank you! Very kind to give a stranger some currency you are! I suppose my mission is complete! Ha! I'll be one of the top hocus pocus men in the land at this rate!", the old man blathered happily as he accepted the offering of jewels.
Back to top Go down
redmerv
Admin
redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Mission thread: D rank help me tame my pet,   Mission thread: D rank help me tame my pet, Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 5:00 am

((the mission is finished, post the reward to your character profile + the point for the completed quest)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission thread: D rank help me tame my pet,   Mission thread: D rank help me tame my pet, Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission thread: D rank help me tame my pet,
Page 1 of 1