A Fair Fairy Tail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fair Fairy Tail

I will tell you a little fairy Tail!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mission thread: I need some ingredients!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Youri97

Mission thread: I need some ingredients! Empty
PostSubject: Mission thread: I need some ingredients!   Mission thread: I need some ingredients! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 9:42 pm

In the colorful city of magnolia there are many shops and restaurant,but one of them stands out more then usual!
It's the restaurant of Mario exquisiteness,a top chef.It is a fat man with a white coat and an too big chef's hat.
The man was in his restaurant,which was colored in a rainbow-ish style.It looked quite weird from the outside.
The interior is surprisingly stylish.The walls where soft brown and the tables and chairs where made of dark wood.
Inside the fat man mario could be seen running around hysterically.
''Oh no Oh no,who's going to get these ingredients!''
The waiters tried to calm him but it did not help.It seemed that this man would continue like this if nobody stepped up for the job...
Back to top Go down
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Mission thread: I need some ingredients!   Mission thread: I need some ingredients! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 9:49 pm

Askr entered the restuarant he beleived he needed to, holding a flyer for a job in his hand. From the looks of it, this "Mario Exquisiteness" chef needed a lot of valuable ingredients from a dangerous place. Askr believed that he had a pretty good way to keep the ingredients safe on the way back, so he would be able to take this job and complete it with little to no problem. "Excuse me. I am looking for the head chef 'Mario'? I am hoping to take his request to retrieve some ingredients." He showed the job flyer to the panicking group before him, hoping he had been clear enough.
Back to top Go down
Youri97

PostSubject: Re: Mission thread: I need some ingredients!   Mission thread: I need some ingredients! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 10:03 pm

Mario stopped panicking at once and glared at the man for a moment.
''OH THANK GOD!!!!''The man jumped happily in front of the man and handed him a piece of paper.
''Now gogo,you mage'' It could be easily spotted the man was happy,but he didn't really like mage's.
On the list there where a fe specific ingredients and the place and the direction to the area they could all be found.

List:

-Razor leafs: Leafs that look quite sharp and taste like mint.
-Cold fire: It's are berry's with a fire like pattern on it.It has a sharp hot taste.
-Triple shroom: mushroom's which seemed to grow on each other.It has the normal mushroom flavor but then with a little bit of an chocolate taste.
-Bath apple: This apple has an big hole on the side.It tastes very,very sour,but has a extremely sweet after-taste.
-Blue eyes white flower: This flower is a blow flower,which can easily be seen through.It also has a big round pattern.

There also seemed to be a little note at the end of it all
NOTE: The flower is not for eating,it is optional and extra will be paid for it.
Back to top Go down
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Mission thread: I need some ingredients!   Mission thread: I need some ingredients! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 12:04 am

Askr nodded and took the paper in his left hand, folding up the job poster neatly in his right hand. He slipped the folded job poster into his right pocket and looked at the list in his hands. The 'razor leaves' he had heard of before: they were surprisingly good flavorings for the potions he sometimes made. The Cold Fire berries were similar, but he had never seen a use for them. The Triple Shroom and Bath Apple were new to him, as was the Blue Eyes White Flower. However, he was more worried about the beasts in the area where they could be found: they were notorious for being dangerous, even though they didn't show themselves too often.

"I will head out immediately: I will return with as much as I can." Askr told the chef, before turning and walking out of the restaurant. He began heading in the target direction of the forest where the plants grew, and requiped himself with his Solid Steel armor as soon as he was not near any citizens: though the changing time of a requip switch was exceedingly short, it still embarrassed him to do it in public if he wasn't fighting. He had his sword loosened and ready for use as he entered the forest, and set about looking for the ingredients.
Back to top Go down
Youri97

PostSubject: Re: Mission thread: I need some ingredients!   Mission thread: I need some ingredients! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 1:14 am

The forest was full of trees and plants.And as askr entered he would soon see armed men lying wounded on the ground.
The men seemed to be bruised and continually hit by the same blunt force.A little bit further a monkey like creature could be seen.
It appeared to be a vulcan.This vulcan had green hair and was about the height of the regular Vulcan.Askr had two choices,Ignore the wounded and walk by being safe from harm by the vulcan, or helping them at the risk the vulcan would notice him.The vulcan appeared to be sleeping so even if he would be passing by he had to be as quite as he could be.
Back to top Go down
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Mission thread: I need some ingredients!   Mission thread: I need some ingredients! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:03 am

Askr was quietly and efficiently gathering the berries he knew to be Cold Fire fruits, and depositing them into his requip pocket dimension in large groups. He was about to move onto gathering razor leaves, but movement out of the corner of his eye attracted his attention. Askr went into a crouch, placing his left hand on his scabbard, and his right hand on his sword's hilt. The bodies of wounded men lay scattered on the forest floor, and Askr saw the gently snoring body of a Vulcan nearby. He sensed that the Vulcan had attacked these men, and was likely to take them over with its powerful Take Over magic. It was even possible it already had, and Askr had a feeling he should help these poor people out.

He had his stuff for the chef in his pocket dimension anyway, so they should be safe. Keeping his right hand close to his blade, Askr snuck forward towards the closest man, intending to drag him out of the open and into the brush. If this Vulcan woke up and he had to fight it, Askr didn't want to have to worry about trodding all over the faces of all these poor people.
Back to top Go down
Youri97

PostSubject: Re: Mission thread: I need some ingredients!   Mission thread: I need some ingredients! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:18 pm

The man who was being dragged away seemed unconscious.
The vulcan's eyes twitched a bit at the sound the dragging made,but no further reaction was coming from it.
One of the men also started crawling away.The man even tried to stand up,but failed and fell to the ground.
The noise the man made was enough for the vulcan to wake up.It looked a little bit confused,but he quickly regained himself and stared at askr who was still dragging one of the men.''What you doing with my humans!''.The vulcan aggressively started charging at Askr,preparing itself to throw a few punches at him.
Back to top Go down
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Mission thread: I need some ingredients!   Mission thread: I need some ingredients! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 3:49 am

Askr got the man to a safe place, but was startled by a thumping sound. He spun around, noticing one of the men had fallen over, likely making the source of the sound he had heard. He also noticed something far more important: the Vulcan was now awake. Not only was it awake, but it was angry and possessive. Askr dropped the man he was carrying; he no longer needed to drag the guy around. He made a break for the right, attempting to strafe the Vulcan, staying low as he did so. He drew his blade, lashing out with a diagonal slash in an attempt to inflict some sort of wound on the Vulcan, hopefully on the arm.
Back to top Go down
Youri97

PostSubject: Re: Mission thread: I need some ingredients!   Mission thread: I need some ingredients! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 4:24 am

The vulcan was cut in the arm and fell on the ground from pain.
Blood was streaming from the cut,but the vulcan quickly regained itself and stood up only to open another barrage of punches.
These where a bit stronger because of the anger/rage put behind it,and it did not look like he was going to stop by a simple cut now!
Back to top Go down
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Mission thread: I need some ingredients!   Mission thread: I need some ingredients! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 6:42 am

Askr stepped back as quickly as possible, several of the punches grazing his chest. One finally caught him in the stomach, knocking him back and to the ground. He got on one knee, his sword still tightly gripped in his right hand. He threw himself to his feet, running and jumping at the Vulcan. He somersaulted in midair, hoping that the aerial circular slash would cut deeply into the Vulcan's left shoulder, where he was specifically aiming for.
Back to top Go down
Youri97

PostSubject: Re: Mission thread: I need some ingredients!   Mission thread: I need some ingredients! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 7:24 am

The vulcan was once again slashed,this time on the shoulder.
The vulcan hysterically screamed it out from the pain and ran away.
It did not look like he lost will to fight,the most logical reason would be that he was gone to get reinforcement.
The man that alskr had been dragging appeared to be standing up as he regained conscious.
''T-thank you...I and my mercenary squad got overpowered..''
The man grabbed into his pocket and got something out what appeared to be money.
''I-i know it's not much but here..I can take it from here...''
The man handed over 30.000 jewels!((note:this will be added at the end of the thread as bonus))

Now the men where safe something else could catch the eye.
It was a shining bright flower with blue dot marks on it.
If remembered correctly it could be recognized as the blue eyes white flower.
Not only that,but behind the place where the vulcan was sleeping was a stash of all kinds of flowers and fruits.
Even those on the list!It appeared the decision to help these mercenary's helped out more then expected!
Back to top Go down
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Mission thread: I need some ingredients!   Mission thread: I need some ingredients! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 8:11 am

Askr was breathing mildly heavy... that punch to his gut was much stronger than he had expected it to be. He got to his feet, somewhat unsteady on these legs of his. "Ah..." He wasn't expecting a reward for doing what any honorable person would do, and he would normally refuse the gift, but he needed the money for rent and to purchase new armors. "Thanks, I was glad to help you... but you should be careful. I don't think that thing's done here. We should try to pack up and get out; I don't know how many others might be around here."

He moved forward, his steps shuffling and somewhat uneven. He needed to get out of this forest to someplace where the Vulcans wouldn't attack him. He noticed that a peculiar flower was growing near the place the Vulcan had slept, as was a great variety of other plants. From the looks of it, it was a number of the other things on the chef's list. He quickly placed everything he could into the pocket dimension he stored his clothing in, and quickly wiped the Vulcan's blood off his sword in the grass. He then turned and sheathed his sword, working on exiting the forest as quickly as possibly, and making a beeline for the restaurant. Before entering town, he requiped his street clothes so that people wouldn't think he was about to start a fight.
Back to top Go down
Youri97

PostSubject: Re: Mission thread: I need some ingredients!   Mission thread: I need some ingredients! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 8:21 am

Mario saw askr from far coming and was quite enthusiastic like he normally was.
''Ohhhh thank you thank you thank you!!!!''
He was so happy when askr handed the ingredients over to him.
''I guess it should not have been such a problem after all!''
He said without thinking of the dangers askr might had faced.
''You even brought the flower!I'll give you this bonus of 40.000 for it k?''
Mario handed the reward over and ran to the kitchen leaving askr alone to do whatever he wants again

((You aquired 150.000 jewels in total!add it to your char page and approval will be given))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission thread: I need some ingredients!   Mission thread: I need some ingredients! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission thread: I need some ingredients!
Page 1 of 1