A Fair Fairy Tail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fair Fairy Tail

I will tell you a little fairy Tail!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mission thread: Clear the road!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Youri97

Mission thread: Clear the road! Empty
PostSubject: Mission thread: Clear the road!   Mission thread: Clear the road! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 7:32 pm

On the outskirts of town there was a small group of wagons stationed in a circle.
On one of the edges of the biggest wagon sat a woman with a long,brown dress.
even if it was a dress it looked quite sloppy and it was made of all kinds of different fabrics.
''D-do you think someone took the job?''Asked a small man in a brown suit to the lady.
''Someone better has!We're almost departing!"' The woman stood up and began staring at a nearby road.
''If someone would come they would most definitely come from that way!let's just hope someone appears soon!''
The lady's voice was very uplifted and spirited.
Back to top Go down
KD Joker

KD Joker

PostSubject: Re: Mission thread: Clear the road!   Mission thread: Clear the road! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 7:45 pm

A man walking within his big jacket on wherever a kantana was seen hanging down at his waist. He walk coldly while his eyes was covered by his spiky hair. He murmured to himself Oh yes! I know I was awesome with this style. I see people keep glancing at me when I walk pass them. Maybe they think I'm a star. What a good day! While saying he smiled to himself with joy inside his body. But then he realized something. He was here to do the job he promised however he was walking for style and walk so slowly and yet he was late. Which way to the outskirts of town!!?!?! Damn it! He started running randomly...by any chance this guy would get his way toward the outskirts of town.

He finally found his way at the outskirts of town which he saw two people waiting for him...a man and woman. He tapped on the man shoulder while he can't really catch his breath yet. [color=blue][*pant* are you the client of the Clearing Road mission? *pant* I've came to take it/color] As he was exhaust he look so weak like a kid who don't even know magic.
Back to top Go down
Youri97

PostSubject: Re: Mission thread: Clear the road!   Mission thread: Clear the road! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 8:56 pm

''Great you're here!''
The woman stood up and quickly pushed the man into a wagon only to let the caravan ride quickly away.
The lady hopped up the wagon the man was pushed on and started talking.
''I am the client here!There is no time to lose,now let's go already!''
The woman did not wait for a reaction and began sitting in the front seat of the wagon.
The caravan bumped a few times along the road.The woman looked back at the man and smiled.
''You better be good!We've got to scare those bandits gooood.''
Back to top Go down
KD Joker

KD Joker

PostSubject: Re: Mission thread: Clear the road!   Mission thread: Clear the road! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 4:45 am

He got pushed into the wagon unknowingly. He can't help but stay quiet and listen to the girl speech. He listen carefully and prepare himself for the upcoming show...a scaring show. Alright! Sound good to me He grinned as he lay quietly inside the wagon.
Back to top Go down
Youri97

PostSubject: Re: Mission thread: Clear the road!   Mission thread: Clear the road! Icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:22 pm

The road was a bumpy one,but after waiting for a long time the lady looked back at the boy in the car.
''We're almost there,prepare yourself!''
The wagon was brutally put to a stop when one of the front wagons exploded.
''D-dang it!They-they're here!''
In front of the wagon 5 people could be seen,3 carrying a gun,and 2 with fire on their hands.
It appeared 2 of them where fire mages,and looking at the design someone could easily figure out they where magic gun users.
This weren't the regular bandits,it appears to be more like a dark guild!
Back to top Go down
KD Joker

KD Joker

PostSubject: Re: Mission thread: Clear the road!   Mission thread: Clear the road! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 4:52 am

Didn't I heard a sound of bomb just now? I know what it mean! It mean Let's Start the Party!!! Xzelaxer thought to himself as he see the shadow of the Mage. He can't see what are they using however seeing where they are is enough for him. Let test them first whether they are a brave Mage or not Xzelaxer leap out a very very small shadow hiding then went side road. Finally the shadow make their was toward the back of the Mage. The shadow suddenly stood up and became a terrifying beast staring at the bandit. Let see! This beast are just for model. Who run from it will be a weak Mage an who stay will be a strong foe for me.
Back to top Go down
Youri97

PostSubject: Re: Mission thread: Clear the road!   Mission thread: Clear the road! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 6:19 am

((I'm sorry,I don't want to nag and I know English grammar is a pain in the arse but I really can't make out what you do.And if I understand a small part of it you where hiding in the shadows?and if you where it would be rather impossible since only masters of the shadow magic can do that,while you have to make a beginner...Once again sorry for the nagging but could you please take a look at your last post again?))
Back to top Go down
KD Joker

KD Joker

PostSubject: Re: Mission thread: Clear the road!   Mission thread: Clear the road! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 11:12 am

(((I was just release out a small shadow. The shadow likely won't be seen because it's so tiny and also people won't get shocked by something like that. Then the shadow became a terrifying beast but the beast can't attack or do anything at all. My character just make a shadow figure of Beast to scare some bandit off. A very weak person would run from it however some would have stay. My character use this to determine who was strong and who was weak *Note: The beast can't attack or move*)))
Back to top Go down
Youri97

PostSubject: Re: Mission thread: Clear the road!   Mission thread: Clear the road! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 8:35 pm

The man saw the shadow and laughed.
''Seems they got some kind of freak show this time hahahaha''
The three man holding guns pointed at the direction from where the shadow could have been from and started shooting.
The people of the caravan quickly took cover and the two fire mages got off to loot the other wagons.
The two fire mages took money,and trading stuff from one of the caravan's and took it outside.
''Seems they got less then the other time hehehe, if we have to believe their job they have hired a mage...HEHEHEHE''
Back to top Go down
KD Joker

KD Joker

PostSubject: Re: Mission thread: Clear the road!   Mission thread: Clear the road! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 8:33 am

Xzelaxer seen that no one is escaping from the bluffing shadow. The business is getting hard...I think. As the bandit check the wagon he was in, and he overheard that they already know he was here. Xzelaxer quickly jump out of the wagon. Shadow Combat Xzelaxer releasedout shadow, forming two hand and he start running while trying to punch at bandit. While doing it he grip his Shadow Blade tight and start wielding to send out compressed air blade which aren't so thick and strong

[OOC: Sorry, I don't realize you posted]]]
Back to top Go down
KD Joker

KD Joker

PostSubject: Re: Mission thread: Clear the road!   Mission thread: Clear the road! Icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:46 am

[[[ It seem that the mission is so hard and Xzelaxer are too weak. I would like to withdraw him out ]]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission thread: Clear the road!   Mission thread: Clear the road! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission thread: Clear the road!
Page 1 of 1