A Fair Fairy Tail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fair Fairy Tail

I will tell you a little fairy Tail!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Armory of Askr Orrusti

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Gael

The Armory of Askr Orrusti Empty
PostSubject: The Armory of Askr Orrusti   The Armory of Askr Orrusti Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 9:53 pm

Name: The Armory
Description: The Armory is the collective name for the many sets of clothing and armor worn and used by Askr Orrusti for his Holder Magic. Each piece of armor has its own story, and each weapon he uses has a tale. The Armory contains a variety of armors of different shapes, sizes, and effects, and the clothing held within has similar qualities. A good quantity of the armor in the Armory has been made by one of Askr's old friends: Smidr Volundr.
Magical Element: Variable
History: Variable

Clothing

Name: Casual Clothing
Description: The Casual Clothing is exactly what it sounds like: Askr's casual clothes. They consist of a black, plain tanktop with a darkish green and white plaid shirt on top of it. The plaid shirt is heavy flannel, and is button-up style with buttonable cuffs. The sleeves are rolled up slightly, and the shirt is completely unbuttoned, even though the collar is turned down. The bottom consists of close fitting jeans and a brown, woven leather belt, and the shoes are simple light brown leather loafers.
Magical Element: Neutral
History: N/a

Armor

Name: Simple Steel
Description: Simple Steel is an extremely simple outfit, normally requiped by Askr during less serious battles. It is his basic armor, and the only one with no advantages and no weaknesses. It consists of a black cotton jumpsuit that covers Askr’s arms, legs, and body, but not his hands or feet. On top of the jumpsuit are a simple steel breastplate, fauld, greaves, and bracers, with the upper arms and legs free to avoid having anything catch on something else. The Simple Steel outfit also comes with a single sword at Askr’s waist, with which he can fight against enemies.
Magical Element: Neutral
History: N/a

(~I love cookies!)

Last edited by Gael on Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KD Joker

KD Joker

PostSubject: Re: The Armory of Askr Orrusti   The Armory of Askr Orrusti Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 11:04 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Admin Fairy Tail
Admin
Admin Fairy Tail

PostSubject: Re: The Armory of Askr Orrusti   The Armory of Askr Orrusti Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 12:46 pm

Not Approved, read the rules again
Back to top Go down
https://fairy-tailrp.swedishforum.se
KD Joker

KD Joker

PostSubject: Re: The Armory of Askr Orrusti   The Armory of Askr Orrusti Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 4:54 pm

My bad, I forgot the important fact.
Back to top Go down
Gael

PostSubject: Re: The Armory of Askr Orrusti   The Armory of Askr Orrusti Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:16 pm

Sorry about that, I forgot I need to add that onto the end of everything I post.
Back to top Go down
Youri97

PostSubject: Re: The Armory of Askr Orrusti   The Armory of Askr Orrusti Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 9:21 pm

Then I guess... APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Armory of Askr Orrusti   The Armory of Askr Orrusti Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Armory of Askr Orrusti
Page 1 of 1