A Fair Fairy Tail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fair Fairy Tail

I will tell you a little fairy Tail!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires!

Go down 
+2
Unholy
Y dau cymraeg
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Unholy

Unholy

Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires!   Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 5:17 am

Nate Blake frowned as he spoke. "I dunno why you had to hide the real mission from us? Sense the Job's been changed I expect a higher reward...But I'll choose the number 5!"Nate was ready to face his challenger and would surly give the rich man a good punch n the face afterwords.

Nate Blake Used "Iron Fist!" Turn's his left Arm into Soild Iron. Sence Nate was right handed powering up his left hand should ballance it out.
Back to top Go down
Zalton

Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires!   Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 12:01 am

Talos had, had more time to size up his oppenents. His years of experiance made him an excellent judge of ones strength. Not to mention he had done a fair amount of reading his day so he wanted to go head on with the author. It wasnt all about physical appearence sometimes there were other clues about the power one held. "Id like to go with #2 Mr. Gregory."

Toby went for the more physical traits that everyone held. He had no intereast in fighting a woman. It wasnt because he refused to hit woman it was because he didnt think that she held the strength to fight with him. And the fact that she dressed as if she was attending a party didnt help. Ill go with the muscle man" Oh YEAh" he exclaimed while flexing.
Back to top Go down
Y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires!   Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 8:32 pm

Lotso stood there stunned for a few moments at the mage's sudden shouts for numbers, suprised that they took the news quite casually but grinned nonetheless in enjoyment of what was happening, though his smile vanished as soon as Talos announced his choice, baffled on he knew Gregory was number 2 when only Gregory himself knew the numbers. Mathew flexed back at Toby and bellowed; "Ha! I'd easily snap you like a match stick little man! Let me rip him apart guys! I need some practise after having to sit behind a boring desk instead of using myown gyms all day!", to which the man dressed similarly to a samurai pointed out; "I'm afraid you can't Mathew-san, he has after all, not even called out a number yet."
Gregory then cleared his throat and announced; "Well, some of your really are eager to undergo our little tournament. Though I highly doubt that many of you will win. But I shall humour you, here are the pairings that have just been made." Gregory then revealed what he was writting on his notebook to the mages, which looked like he merely scribbled a random collection of letters next to the numbers from one to five before he said rather smugly; "Writting Magic: Unscramble! Numbers 2, 4, and 5.", to which the names of those numbers were revealed.
The number five had the name Elizabeth Perfaith next to it, to which the well dressed woman strolled over to Nate and gave him a flutter of her eyes and then flirtly told him; "Well, looks like your with me big boy. Try no to be too rough with me though.", and gestured Nate to follow her up the stairs and blew a kiss at him. Little did the mage know Elizabeth slipped on a Charm Magic ring in hopes of having a better chance of wining against her opponent!
The number four name to be revealed was Little Belinda, who was the small girl, which was proven when she took Isaac by the arm and motioned him to follow her "Cmon mister mage, were going to play in my room which Uncle Lotso let me have! It's pretty fun, where I have tea parties, and play house and sometimes fight silly mages like you with Teddy! You better let me win or I'll cry and tell on you!", she babbled excitedly, considering Isacc more of a playmate than a worthy advesary.
The number two name was indeed Gregory's name, to which Lotso shrieked in fright, much to the rest of the billionaire mages annoyance. Gregory then smirked at Talos before arrogantly telling him; "You seem to be able to either be incredibly unlucky or foolishy deciding to choose me after desyphering my rank system. I'm afraid your defeat is almost entirely inevitable. Though I doubt you would fair well against most of us here." He then bowed mockingly and added; "I'm afraid we can't do battle where you will be quite certainly anihilated just as of yet, afterall I shall need to reveal two more of the match-ups for things to finish going underway."
Mathew stomped angrily shouting; "No Fair! Elizabeth's guy looked like one of those Iron Elemental guys! There always a challenge to smash! I want to break him!" The samurai-esque man then scolded Mathew; "You must not interfere with anothers battle Mathew-san! It is an agreemment that we have all decided on and I will not forgive your for breaking such a promise!" Lotso then sighed and told them; "Now, now, I'm sure Mathew is just a bit fired up that's all. Besides Mathew, that hyper one seems to haev some sort of heavy magic.", refering to Toby.
Back to top Go down
redmerv
Admin
redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires!   Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 10:44 pm

Isaac didnt wish to fight anyone, and the little kid was of his size, why should he fight her it didnt seem right but he decided to follow her, they might just play a bit, he might try his sleeping herbs and put something in her tea, only if his goal was to defeat her that is, maybe they could figure something out, although isaac did need the money, he couldnt hurt someone smaller then him, when the girl pulled his arm he almost fell his ballance was really bad, and his fever still high how could he fight her in this condition, he had no choce and slowly followed the girl, looking back to askr hoping for him to save him if anything went wrong
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires!   Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 12:02 pm

Being somewhat Oblivious to Elizabeth coming on to him he did find her quite attractive. The effect's of her charm ring only heightened Her attractiveness towards Nate but didnt turn him into a Zombie in love.

Following her up the stair's Nate didnt know how to feel about hitting a woman but it was for the good of his Guild. He would have to see how the battle play's out to decide if he should pull his punches or not.

"Are you ready to fight Elizabeth? You know you can just give up."
Back to top Go down
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires!   Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 8:51 pm

Askr grunted as he let Isaac off his shoulders. "Be careful, Isaac. Remember that you're still not in the best of shape, and if you overexert yourself before anything begins, you'll be unable to help yourself." When his employer began to speak, Askr's expression morphed from confusion to borderline anger. "You want us to fight against you for your own amusement? Are you out of your mind? Magic in all its forms is not a toy or anything to be used for entertainment; it is a way to help others and to defend those who cannot defend themselves." Askr tried to stop Isaac from being taken away by the little girl, but she was much faster than his reflexes gave her credit for. "What if we don't want to fight for your amusement like a pack of clowns?"

Askr didn't like this at all. He might have to fight through the other five people to get to Isaac to get him out, but if he didn't, Isaac would have to fight someone all on his own... "Are you planning on forcing us to fight?" Askr requiped his armor and sword, saying, "If you won't permit me to leave otherwise, I'll take on whoever number three is."
Back to top Go down
Zalton

PostSubject: Re: Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires!   Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 10:05 pm

Hitting Toby like increased gravity, on a normal person. He realized his mistake. But surely that didnt matter right? Just cause he knew wouldnt prepare for it. Grinning from this realization he was just as cocky as before. "Yeah it is somthing like that," refering to Lotso's comment about his magic. "Will you able to stand under the weight of my blow?" Toby's emphasis on increased weight was obvious even for a child.

Talos didn't make any efforts to predict the outcome of the battle. It was through fighting one became stronger. While this guys was a well known author he wasn't known for his fighting abilities. He had not competed in magic community, at least not openly, as far as Talos knew. "To be anihilated is such a strong word. As excpected from an author, the complete obliteration, total destruction. But of course you know what it means..." Talos didnt remember why he had created the magic, however he knew that today would not be his ending.
Back to top Go down
Admin Fairy Tail
Admin
Admin Fairy Tail

PostSubject: Re: Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires!   Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 1:43 am

Alexandria refused to take a number and went towards a wall and leaned back against it and took a deep breath from her pipe and breathed out a big smoke cloud and kept glaring at Lotso...
"This basterd... hes...!" (will not reveal what she was going to say Razz)
She looked around until everyone lost sight of her, she saw a small hallway which she ran in towards and was going to look for clues or anything to stop this stupid thing that Lotso was planing.
Back to top Go down
https://fairy-tailrp.swedishforum.se
Y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires!   Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 12:09 am

Main Hall
Lotso squeaked in fright from Askr's fury and hid behind Mathew, though the three other mages were greatly unfazed, until he announced his number of choice to which Gregory smirked at him as he revealed it to be the name 'Jin Mugen'. The man dressed in a samurai-like manner then strolled over to Askr, and motioned him to go with him into the room to their left, walking quite calmly through it's doors.
Gregory smirked once more, though this time at Talo's retort and Alexandria's departure, to which he annoucned; "Well, it seems the rest of ranking system is now unesscessary due to that woman running off now. Unfortunetly for you Lotso, the last two seem to be greatly more powerful than you would be comfortable with, though nonetheless you shall have to defeat that woman you seemed to fear so yourself, as you are much more capable to catch up with her." Lotso looked as if he was just told he'd have to eat his own leg to survive, but nodded nonetheless fearfully and much to frightened to reply, and suprisingly dashed off at an incredible speed, vanishing as tracksuit wearing blur.
Mathew grunted unhappily, still not satisfied with his now inevitable match-up with Toby. He turned to the young mage and grumbled; "Better not wear out in the first minute string bean, I wanna break your bones at least after I work up a sweat.", and moodily went up to a pair of doors on the right-side of the room and kicked them from their hinges, stomping off, expecting Toby to follow him.
Gregory then looked at Talos amused before asking arrogantly; "So, shall we proceed or have your realised the immense mistake you have just made and prefer to surrender quietly? Either way I shall finish this swiftly, I was in the midst of beginning to write yet another masterpiece."

Elizabeth's guest room
The room which Nate and Elizabeth were in was expensively decorated, with it's own ensuite bathroom, a four poster bed with silk curtains, an exquisitly carved table and chairs, as well as a walk in wardrobe, though one thing that was important was the room had plenty of space. Enough for a battle. Elizabeth laughed at Nate and replyed flirtly; "Don't worry big boy, I don't really mind if your a bit rough with me, you can do what you want. Though I'm very hard to please." She then took one of the bottles of perfume from her bandolier and removed it's lid before wafting it towards Nate before saying with a grin; "As the head of a perfume company it's only natural that I use this magic. Perfume Magic; Blinding Perfume."

Playroom
Belinda giggled happily as she dragged Isaac into the playroom she had mentioned, where besides a a few boxes and chests, as well as a small tea table complete with gaudy plastic chairs, it was mostly littered with toys, such as stuffed animals, dolls, a rocking horse, and all the like, including a surpisingly big wendy house. "Here we are mister mage! We can have tea with Teddy, and Mr. Cuddleton, and Miss woopsy, and Seageant Fluffles, or we can fight and I beat you quickly!", Belinda told the mage cheerfully, carefully setting some plastic tea cups, plastic plates, plastic saucers, and some very plastic muffins on the small tea table.
Back to top Go down
redmerv
Admin
redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires!   Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 12:47 am

as Isaacs fever rose, it didnt was a good plan for him to go and fight, he decided to go with the girl and hopefully he might get out alive without having to fight or something, he could barely stand at that moment, when the girl pulled him with her she went to fast making him hit the ground, he couldnt hide anymore that he didnt feel well but tried to get up he panted '' I'd like a cup of tea then'' he forced a smile on his face as he crawled up to a chair and pulled himself up to it, using his sleeve to wipe the sweat of his forhead, why did he who was good in healing and supportive magic had to go to a place like this, he never expected this, and he didnt knew how he had to get out
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires!   Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 4:00 am

As Nate was blinded by the fumes from the perfume. As he charged to the last location he saw Elizabeth in.
Attacking with a powerful right punch to her stomach and a Iron hard uppercut to her jaw.

However not being able to see. Nate will mostly likely end up missing his opponent.

"Dammit what did you do to my eyes!!! I Cant see!" Trying to focus in on her sound wasnt very useful sense nate didnt have acute hearing nor could he smell with her perfume in the air. This battle was starting to look hopeless.
Back to top Go down
Zalton

PostSubject: Re: Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires!   Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 8:30 pm

Not impressed by his kicking down a door Toby followed with out retort. He would be lucky to get any money out of this, since by the time he was done the buildings structure was likely to be in shambels. But Toby had no intent own paying any damages. If he had to extort the money out the guy he would.

Entering the room he stood the side opposite of Mathew his magic power gradually rising as he began his attack. Nothing seemingly happened at first but if his opponent moved in for a direct attack he, might notice his self moving a bit quicker. "Come at me Bro." Motioning his hand he gestures Mathew foward. Despite this he rushes in arms up like a boxer.

Main Hall
"I would find it a bit concerning if I was the cause of you to loose your ideas before writing them down. But perhaps I can enspire a new chapter? Hopefully are match resonates something new in your work. Now do focus on our match for the time being. I would hate for someone to think that I won simply because you were distracted. But I guess we are in same boat since I don't being in doors. The first move is yours."
Back to top Go down
Admin Fairy Tail
Admin
Admin Fairy Tail

PostSubject: Re: Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires!   Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:43 pm

Alexandria walked through the hall and found a door... she went inside and came into a office, she went towards a desk and looked for papers or anything that got something about what Lotso was planing...
"Hmm... he must be up to something.." She said and kept searching through the papers.
(Sorry for the late post, i've barely had time to do things ever since Akane gave birth to our childrens...)
Back to top Go down
https://fairy-tailrp.swedishforum.se
Y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires!   Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:33 am

Main Hall
Gregory chuckled at Talos' response. He then tucked away the ranking paper before stating; "Want to hear something intresting? Though im quite sure you know of it already. The ranking was in order of magical power. You may be suprised to know Mathew has the lowest amount, though his sheer brute strength makes up for more than enough of this. Which leaves Lotso right at the top. Suprising at first glance of the man I know, he is still an absolute coward despite his strength, quite bewildering really. But I digress, onto our duel." He then promptly shouted out the word; "Solid Script: Attack!", which the actual word suddenly formed in front of him and flew straight at Talos!

Workout gym
Mathew stretched his muscels a few times until he heard Toby's challenge. "Ha! As if a pipsqueak like you will last five seconds! I bet you can't even catch weights!", he gloated as he picked up a twelve kilogram dumbell at Toby, grinning arrogantly, believing fully that it would knock Toby over with ease.

Elizabeth's guest room
Elizabeth giggled as she sidestepped Nate's attack, though in secrecy was suprised by the man's speed. "I probably don't even need to use my other perfumes, I can just kick you about as much as I want.", she mocked before casually walking behind Nate and attempting to kick him in the back of the legs.

Playroom
Belinda smiled in delight at the newest guest at her tea party. She sat down at the tea table and carefully poured the imaginary tea int everyones cups. She then grinned and nodded conversationly at Seargeant Fluffels, a small stuffed rabbit oddly dressed in military gear and with a fine moustache. It was also like his namesake suggested, very fluffy. "My,my seargeant! Who knew that the battle at hugglestown was won with love and peace like that? you are a credit to your regimeant sir!", Belinda said quite cheerfully. The seargeant thanked her with silence. Belinda then turned to Teddy, a great hulking stuffed bear that wasn't much smaller than the realt thing, though he was bright pink so confusion was very impossible. "Why I agree with you Teddy, we simply must ask, Mister Mage sir, how is your buissness these days?"
Lotso's study
As if by, and seemingly it was in fact by, magic, Lotso appeared panting in the office doorway. He looked up nervouslywhile quivering and managed to stamer; "Uh, I would like it if you would keep out of my office please, those are buisness paper for my courier buisness. I think I was matched up with you." He then shook himself and challenged her more confidently; "Alright, I won't let you beat me! Give me your uhhh, second best shot."

Last edited by Y dau cymraeg on Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:27 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires!   Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 1:02 am

(Nate in Elizabeth's guest room)
Not being able to see Nate felt a sharp pain behind his leg's. Falling to his knees which crashed onto the hard floor Nate yelped in pain. "Damnit i'm screwed......" Nate couldnt fight in these conditions not with the shity spell's he had.

Trying to stand up Nate had a difficult time. His Leg's throbbed with agony. The furthest he got was in crouching postilion with his right leg. He waited until The next kick then he would put his whole body into a powerful iron punch towards the source of the kick. his plan was flawed in many ways but it was his only chance.
Back to top Go down
redmerv
Admin
redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires!   Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 1:57 am

Isaac forced a smile from his sweaty head ''I am pleased to be on your party, I-I hope it is gonna be a lot of fun'' he tried to walk towards the table where the girl was, but lost the ballance hitting the ground again. trying to stand up but it took him a while and he walked up towards where the girl sat ''s-s-sorry'' he stuttered ''I don't feel so well'' he said as he sat down the girl, he petted the girls bear friendly ''thats a cute little bear'' he said while catching for air, he hoped thie girl didnt saw he was almost to faint out,

I do have a friend too'' he said as he said ''come out little buddy'' and th wolf spirit made his precense, it was a cute looking wolf, isaacs pet did want to come out the whole time because he knew isaac didnt feel well, he then licked isaacs face and cuddled him
Back to top Go down
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires!   Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 4:59 am

Askr was hesitant to allow these aristocrats to believe that they had control over him, but he was somewhat pacified when he saw who he would fight. Seeing a man using an actual sword was a relief, because swordfighting was the only type of magic he was truly prepared to deal with without assistance. "Jin Mugen, then? This'll be interesting." He followed the man in the room, his hand falling to his sword's hilt. "So... you're the only one among your group of allies who uses the only truly honorable magic, I suppose?" He drew his blade, not a slight hint of hesitation in his movements. "Shall we begin, then?"
Back to top Go down
Y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires!   Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 6:26 pm

Elizabeth's Guestroom
Elizabeth cackled confidently, believing that victory was in the palm of her hand. She stroded right in front of Nate and began stroking the kitten in her bandolier. "Ha! To think I got paired up with a super weakling like you! Your lifes not even worth half as much as these perfumes! I bet you can't even hit me!", she taunted, fully sure that he would miss entirely with his next attack.
Playroom
Belinda grinned excitedly and almost bounced with excitement as well, babbling restlessly; "Oooooh so cool! You have a wolfie! Hello mister wolfie! Wait I know! Mr. Wolfie and Teddy can fight each other instead! Good thing too since I'm not very good at fighting by myself! Since your the guest you can fight first, but i'm gonna win! Or else I'll cry!" She then pointed at Teddy and bellowed; "Human Possesion!", to which teddy stood up by itself!
Visitor's Parlour
Jin Mugen bowed polietly to Askr, before replying; "Likewise, it is good to have an honourable battle with a fellow wielder of the sword. I do wish our battle to stay as such. May the best swordsman win." He then unsheathed his katana and held his ground, waiting for Askr to attack first.
Back to top Go down
redmerv
Admin
redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires!   Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 12:33 am

Isaac did feel very unhealthy, he itched his forehead it was all sweaty and fevery, he panted a lot but wanted to help his wolfie to fight, he folded his hands in a few different way and a light appeared around his wolf, enhancing his speed and strength, then his wolfie nodded and attacked the bear with his right paw he would hit the neck, of the bear then isaac fell his legs couldnt hold him anymore while standing next to belinda he almost hit her in the fall, and then his eyes went to black making isaac faint
Back to top Go down
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires!   Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 8:46 pm

Askr could somehow feel that Isaac was in horrible shape, and he decided he would have to finish this fight as quickly as possible in order to get to Isaac before something truly bad happened. Askr had seen this swordsman's weapon before, and it was not too different, functionally, than his style of a blade. Good thing too... Askr liked to have real battles with true swordsmen, rather than people who relied on cheap tricks.

Askr quickly went on the offensive, lashing his blade out to try to cut Jin diagonally from his bottom right side to his top left side. He tried to keep himself light on his feet to enable escape if he needed to avoid a counterattack. Rarely did Askr put his all into an attack and ignore the defensive aspect entirely... it was far too dangerous, and at this point, it was more than his life that was on the line.
Back to top Go down
Y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires!   Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 9:58 pm

Playroom
As Belinda was about to command Teddy to throw the first puncshe suddenly was pinned down by an unconcious Isaac, t which she wriggled free and said crossly; "I thought you weren't going to fight me! That's cheating! And another thing- Wait are you okay?" She stared at Isaac thinking deeply for a fe moents before gasping and bellowing out; "Uh,oh! You fainted! Mr. Isaac mage is sick!" She then turned to the wolf familiar and told him; "No time for you and teddy to fight right now! Mr. Isaac needs help from a grown up! Teddy! Carry Mr. Isaac! We need to find Uncle Caash or the other guys!" As sson as the command was given, Teddy gently piced up Isaac and carried him in his arms gently, though strangel repeating the words in a garbled voice; "Isaac sick!" Belinda then ran out of the playroom with Teddy, calling behind he "Mr. Wolfy, lets go already!" She then called out the ames of her companions as well as shouting for help from the hired mages as well.
Visitor's Parlour
Jin watched Askr with sheer concentration, standing his ground as his opponent attacked, seeing the slash head for him. He managed to parry it and took a few steps back and said the technique name; "Sword Magic; Rainbow Slash!", his sword swung horizontaly from the left at his opponent, for some reason with a rainbow trailing after his attack! "Do not worry about your sickly friend, he is up against Belinda, her heart is in the right place and will not harm those who cannot fight.", Jin assured Askr as his sword came whistling towards him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires!   Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2