A Fair Fairy Tail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fair Fairy Tail

I will tell you a little fairy Tail!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires!

Go down 
+2
Unholy
Y dau cymraeg
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Y dau cymraeg

Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires! Empty
PostSubject: Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires!   Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 10:24 pm

A middle aged man was sticking out like a sore thumb at the town palaza. For one thing the man was a mere four foot of height, and wore a green tracksuit with orange stripes, a pair of gold mirror sunglasses, a pair of spats, and his madnds was littered with rings and braceletts, as was his neck was littered with chains. He looked around worried, trying to determine if there was any outsiders from the town around, hopefully those which had hired. "Oh dear, where on earth are they? This simply won't do to have not a single one of the mages. I fear that I will not be able to enj- I mean, feel safe without them guarding me! I do hope I writ down the right meeting place.", the man mumbled to himself in a breathy and wheezy voice, still looking around anxiously.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires!   Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 10:38 pm

A man with black spiky hair & Dragon Tattoos quietly walked up to the plaza. Walking up to the Middle aged man wearing a funny suit with his Thumb sticking out. Starring at him with Crimson eyes Nate Blake spoke up.

"Hey there... Hope im not late..." Nate wasnt much for words.
Back to top Go down
Zalton

PostSubject: Re: Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires!   Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 11:17 pm

The client was obvious he was flashy show what he had sort of person. For this guy to be able to afford a large number of mages on a mere D-ranked mission, said a lot about this guy for one things couldnt be as they seemed. Talos had taken many proctection jobs and was skeptical about the lvl attached to this mission but the jewls were high enough and there were plently of people working the job so Talos was confortable, even more so since he got to meet the guy outside. Although location in its self was security risk. He looked around and waited with in sight of the place although he didnt look at anyone directly. This was his first time not just representing his self but on behalf of a guild. He kept his head down hoping not to be recognized, because he wasnt that person anymore.

Toby was more the sort of person who did what he wanted and destroyed stuff and took stuff he went along. But there was nothing like having jewels in you pocket for those rare cases he was there on the behalf of himself. Thinking that a protection job ment he got to fight someone. He walked in shaking the ground as he walked his youthfulness was apparent by the imaturity of displaying magic. Although the ground didnt shake hard the shifts in gravity caused some people to trip as they stepped and others to whisper and point towards. Letting out a loud obnoxious laugh. He walked up the brightly colored man and with out any context asked "When do I get started?"
Back to top Go down
Admin Fairy Tail
Admin
Admin Fairy Tail

PostSubject: Re: Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires!   Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 12:21 am

Alexandria yawned as she entered the town, and walked past the people towards the meeting zone... *I Hope nate isn't late...* She thought as she picked up her pipe and lighten it and began to smoke alittle on her way...
She sighed softly... as took a deep breath of her pipe and sighed.
Back to top Go down
https://fairy-tailrp.swedishforum.se
redmerv
Admin
redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires!   Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 3:30 am

A bit before
---------------
Isaac was still with Askr in the guild, he felt lots better and together with Asker he decided to go for a quest, they made a good team since Isaac could heal and enchant his friends, also Askr didnt mind for isaac to ride on his shoulders since Isaacs body was quite weak it would be easy for him to transfer that way, Isaacs wolf was also with them he would follow Isaac wherever he would go
Back to top Go down
Y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires!   Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 11:41 pm

"Ah excellent! Three of you have arrived already! I'm exc- I mean relived that you've arrived! Unfrotunetly I shall have to wait for the three other mages that was hired. I am Lord Lotso Caash by the way! As you know, I am in fear of some dark mages arrving at my mansion and assaulting me, so I would appreciate it if you would go to my mansion just up the lane there not too far away! Merely tell the man at the gate that I sent you their and your here about the job!", Lord Lotso blathered ecitedly, making a very frail attempt of hiding his true emotions. Ha! Bet they will be a worthy challenge for me and my acomplices at the mansion! Oh how much fun this shall be!, the millionaire though to himself with a grin.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires!   Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:43 am

Nate Blake nodded in acknowledgment at Lord Lotso Caash.Nate didnt know Toby but knew that Alexandria,Isaac & Askr from the guild he just joined. Were supposed to be taking this mission as well.

Nate decided to wait for his guild members before moving on to the mansion. Deciding not to make small talk with Toby Nate looked around trying to see if he could Spot Alexandra or Isaac & Askr.
Back to top Go down
Zalton

PostSubject: Re: Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires!   Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:29 pm

Talos had been observing the interactions or lack there off. You get a much better grasp of person when they think you not looking. Thinking to himself thats how it is then . Very well then it looks like these kids aren' much on cooperation. Speaking into clients head via telepathy for the first time <I am here as well, there is no need to wait, at least not for me. Since our job is security it would rather wait here near you. Talos put extra emphasis on the word security as to say I know thats not what this mission is about. A security concious wouldnt meet here and would not send his protection away from him.
Back to top Go down
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires!   Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 6:20 am

Askr bore Isaac on his shoulders like a father would his son, because it was the easiest way to carry the younger boy around. He noticed that there was a fairly large gathering near where he and Isaac were supposed to meet for the mission. He looked down at the wolf tagging along at his heels, before looking back up at Isaac. "Remember, if there's fighting, I'm going to set you down somewhere, and I need you to stay out of range of whoever attacks. You can't let anyone get too close to you." He turned back to the group, nodding to Nate and Alexandria. It was nice to see some of his fellow guild members... they'd be able to work well together in case of trouble. "I'm reporting in for the protection job."
Back to top Go down
Y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires!   Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 1:17 am

Lotso Cassh was sweating furiously when Talos' telepathic message came to him, realising that there was a telepath amongst them, though casually saying with a smile; "Goodness is it warm today! I really should of left my jacket at home!" He then saw Issac and Askr arrive, to which he commented happily; "Ah wonderful! We only need to wait for the last Fairy Tail member to arrive, good good!", leaping up and down in joy but composed himself when he realised what he was doing. "Ehem! Purely out of intrest while were waiting for the last mage, might I be so bold to ask what magic do each of you use?", Lotso asked, his question sounding quite oddly excited, the millionaire was proving quite awful at keeping a poker face.
Back to top Go down
redmerv
Admin
redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires!   Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 5:02 am

Ísaac smiled while still on askrs back,'' if we are in trouble, my friend will protect me and ill make you and him stronger'' he said proud of his abilitys,
he knew a few people by face, since it was just recently he joined fairytail he hadn't seen all the members yet but he would meet them one day or another,
When the man that seems to be the quest giver asked about their types of magic, Isaac hesitated to tell the truth, maybe he shouldn't maybe it would be used against him, no Isaac was no liar, struggling what to say he said '' I am more of a supportive mage, I can heal and enchant'' he kept the fact about his pet hidden, the air wolf could hide his precense in the thin air.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires!   Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 5:04 am

Nate smiled when he saw Askr & Isaac giveing them a wave.
"Hey guy's nice to see you could make it =)"
Nate then spoke up to Lord Cassh saying in a serious manner. "I use Iron Magic"

Nate casts "Iron Fist" Turn's his Arm into Soild Iron. Showing Lord Cassh his Iron arm he then canceled the magic returning his arm to normal.
Back to top Go down
Admin Fairy Tail
Admin
Admin Fairy Tail

PostSubject: Re: Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires!   Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 1:39 pm

Alexandria looked at everyone else, but didn't answer the question and stood quiet and didn't want to reveal her magic type...
She took a deep breath of her pipe and blew out a big cloud of smoke and yawned softly "Hmm... Boring... I won't tell my magic type... Just say whats the mission is about, who are the ones that wants to hurt or kill you?" She said and looked sharp at the Millionare with her dragonlikes eyes...
Back to top Go down
Y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires!   Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 6:42 pm

Lotso looked quite disapointed when Isaac revealed his supportive magic, but grinned like a mad man when Nate revealed his magic, but reverted back to disapointment once again when Alezandria refused to reveal her powers, but then quaked in fear when he same Alexandria's eyes. "W-w-w-w-well I just remembered that this is actually everyone so let's just head over to my mansion now! I'll fill you in on the details when we get there!", Lotso told them nervously as he began walking up to his mansion, fully expecting the mages to follow him.
Back to top Go down
Zalton

PostSubject: Re: Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires!   Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 8:34 pm

Tobys eyes widened there was something different about this woman somthing he liked. Since the client was ready to move on there was no need in bringing up his magic type even though he already had displayed. Letting out a loud annoying cheer he followed along.

Talos had gotten up from his seat awhile back instead opting to check out the mansion ahead time. Since he and the others had already been invited earlier to proceed on ahead he the gatekeeper let him in after hearing why was there
Back to top Go down
Gael

PostSubject: Re: Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires!   Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:18 am

Askr made sure Isaac wasn't going to fall off, before looking at their client with a curious look on his face. Why on earth did he want to know their magic? Not like it really mattered, because Alexandria had shown up and defused the question in one of the greatest ways Askr had ever seen. He shrugged lightly as Lotso led them to his mansion, and wasn't really too worried about this... it just seemed that Lotso was being paranoid.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires!   Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:22 am

Nate smiled a Alexandra happy to see his other guild mate arrived. Then he immediantly followed Lord Lotso. Running up to his left side he indended to protect the man in case any unforseen events ould happen to accure. While Nate walked he tried to keep his surrounding's in mind. This was Nates first mission and he intened to make sure it was a success. He had more confidence with his three guild mates which lessened Nates Nerves making him feel alittle more confertable and determined not to fail infront of his peers.
Back to top Go down
redmerv
Admin
redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires!   Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 3:02 pm

Isaac was still on Askrs shoulders as they walked towards the mansion, it seemed a bit strange, why did the man look so disapointed when he told them about his awesome type of magic, it would restore people and make them stronger, that was awesome wasn't it, Isaac wasn't sure, but he did had his wolf pet, who would fight for him, waiting for further explanation Isaac waved to his fellow guild members and started a small talk
Back to top Go down
Y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires!   Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 12:51 am

As the hired mages followed Lotso he walked up to the gate guard who nervously nodded in confirmation to let them all in, and gestured for the mages to follow him across the courtyard, as he grinnned malicously to himself, his head merely filled with thoughts of his own magic, which was an immense miscalculation. "Right, were almost at the mansion now, don't be alarmed when you see some colleages of mine when we go in, to be honest they were a bit worried about the dark mages as well.", he lied, barely containing his own giggle.
Meanwhile in the mansion's main hall itself, Lotso Caash's colleages were starting to get impaitent. "When are they going to get here already? I'm sick of waiting we've been here since seven in the morning!", a rather muscular man in a simple white dress shirt with a pair of dull beige slacks, some pointed shoes, and a large red tailed coat as well as a red bowler hat. His name was Mathew, a red goateed and red haired man who owns a large number of workout gyms and sport centres around Fiore. His other colleages nodded in agreement, they too were also anxious for the mages to arrive. One was called Gregory, he was well known best selling author who both wrote informative books on magic and some fictional novels, who was a rather boney man dressed in some black skinny jeans and stripped turtle neck jumper and wore a pair of thick frammed glasses, he also had brown hair cut in a bob hairstyle. The rest were rather hidden in the shadows of the main hall, though purely because Lotso told the to keep the lights out and close all the curtains in the hall, though it could be easily disinguished that two were of normal height and one was the size of a child. "I agree with you Mathew, this is simply taking too long, I hope they haven't ended up beating Lotso to black and blue, afterall if he dosen't bring the mages here hiring them in the first place would be entirely pointless. We will just have to wait.", gregory said casually though with hints of weariness, as he opened up a notebook and started scribbling something down, while Mathew huffed and crossed his arms testily.
Back to top Go down
Zalton

PostSubject: Re: Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires!   Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 7:58 pm

Talos
Among the clients people was Talos keeping to himself. There was little point in engaging them in coversation. So he waited for Lotso to tell everyone else why they were real there.

Toby
Having came in with the other was taken a back by all the people there. He didn't find it strange though. And decided to speak. Thinking that they to were here in for a security job. "Even though you guys are here just leave it TO ME! Cause I'm all you need."
Back to top Go down
Admin Fairy Tail
Admin
Admin Fairy Tail

PostSubject: Re: Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires!   Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 3:42 pm

Alexandria glared towards the rich man with her dragonlike eyes...
A dark aura with fury and bloodlust was swarming around Alexandria which could make those near her shiver and feel her anger and bloodlust... but also she let out an aura towards the rich guy which could feel like "I got my eyes on you no matter what."....
She felt something wasn't right with the guy and didn't let him go out of her sight... she would keep glaring at him to make sure he didn't do anything stupid.
Back to top Go down
redmerv
Admin
redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires!   Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 12:56 am

isaac got of askrs back since they were inside he could walk for a bit, when on the ground Isaac used his ballance enchantment on himself, a light appeared around his legs so that he could walk better.
He looked around and knew something was going to happen, but he didnt care his friends and his wolf would protect him there were enough people here it would be fine he was quite nervous of what was going to happen, his wolf was still concealed in the air
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires!   Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 1:16 pm

Nate Blake continued to follow Lotso trying to be fully aware of his surroundings.
At the mention of Dark mages Nate's ears perked up.
"No Worries Mr Lotso Well pound those Dark mages into the ground if they Think they'll get the best of us..."
Nate was 100% oblivious to Lotso's ill will towards them.

Nate beamed with a small smile totally distracted by Alexandria glare. Mistaking it for some kinda Loving stare. Nate whispered into Lotso's ear As quiet as he possible could."I think she likes you Lotso you lucky guy.."
Nate used all the restraint he could from bursting out in a laughter. Mearly winking at Alexandria he regained control of himself and continued on.
Back to top Go down
Y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires!   Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 3:04 am

Lotso was absolutetly terrified of Alexandria, easily quivering in fear of her, while thinking to himself; That girl is a demon! I'm not going anywhere near here when we get in! Uh-oh, forgot! Telepath! , cursing to himself at his own foolishness. Luckily for Lotso, the rather nai've behaviour of Toby and Nate relaxed him enough to keep his cool to the very end of his facade. "Ah here we are! The mansion! Where I will announce what your were really hired for!", the ill dressed richman giggled gleefully as he pushed open the mansion doors and activated the light of the chandiliers of the room with a clap, as they were powered by a rather rare and ludicruosly expensive lacrima based entriely for that function. It revealed all of Lotso's colleagues, not only Mathew and Gregory, but also the three others. One was a dashing young woman wearing a fasionable winter coat opened to reveal a knee length silk red dress, and also a pair of heeled shoes and a strange badolier across her busty chest that was filled with bottle of perfume as well as one space inexplicably filled with a kitten, and had long sady blond hair brushed behind her back, complementing the blush and eye-shadow on her face. The second was dressed much like a samurai, wearing a purple kimino tucked into some dark pink hakrama trousers, his hair style into that of the usualy samurai 'roll', and wore socks with his straw sandals, as well as some rope which held his katana's sheath. Lastly, the shortest colleauge was a little seven year old girl, dressed in a beautiful sea-green frock that went down to her shins, and had her black hair tied into extremely curled pigtails, tied with a bright pink bow, and a pair of little childrens buckle shoes and long laced socks.
"Welcome to our festival of violence and entertainment for the rich! You real task is simple; pick a number from one to six, and then challenge one of us with the corresponding number! Simply, each one who wins gets there payment! Ofcourse we aren't cruel, those of you from the same guild will get half the amount of money that you would of earned if at least one of you wins.", Losto announced with a large grin before throwing his arms back and giggling before finishing; "So, what number shall you choose?"
Back to top Go down
redmerv
Admin
redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires!   Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 3:42 am

Isaac was a tad scared, he knew this didn't was a thing for him, why did he even sign up, he could protect but, fight maybe he could fight together with someone making a 2v2 battle otherwise his wolf would fight for him, maybe the little girl would be an good opponent for him, she was the same size as him, although his body was a bit longer but a lot thinner, ''I will take number 4'' he said stuttering, his dizzyness began to came up again, this was a bad time, to feel ill, he had to stand up right, and not show anyone how bad he felt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires!   Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Special Mission! Entert- I mean Protect me! The eccentric mage millionaires!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next