A Fair Fairy Tail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fair Fairy Tail

I will tell you a little fairy Tail!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mission thread: Find my car

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
redmerv
Admin
redmerv

Mission thread: Find my car Empty
PostSubject: Mission thread: Find my car   Mission thread: Find my car Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 10:52 pm

An old man sat in the garden of his estate in Oak town, the weather was quite nice, jt wasn't too hot and there was a nice breeze in the air.
The man seemed a bit worried though, he needed to get to a meeting the next day and his car was still gone, he hoped that someone had already came and pick up the job he posted.
in his opinion the reward seemed plenty, A waitress tried to calm the man, My lord, I am sure you will get your car back before tomorow, she said as she poured the man onther cup of tea,
why was the security so bad that they would let a band of thugs steal his car.
Back to top Go down
Youri97

PostSubject: Re: Mission thread: Find my car   Mission thread: Find my car Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 11:29 pm

Youri walked into town, he seemed to enjoy the nice weather, though he had rather cold weather then warm weather.
He walked toward the estate as he saw it was quite big.
''so here lives my client huh..reminds me a bit of my home..''
Youri then walked toward the door and rang the bell.
Back to top Go down
redmerv
Admin
redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Mission thread: Find my car   Mission thread: Find my car Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 11:49 pm

a maid opend the door and took a short look at youri '' so you are the mage that is going to retrieve the masters car''' she was happy that finally someone came to help her master,
the old man jumped up out of his chair and then rushed to the door, '' it is so good you are here, I was getting desperate''
the man began telling a story of what happend'' the bandits seems to have a hold here to the east, if you retrieve the car and if it is in a good state you will get well payed, oh also look out for the break its not working perfect''
the man really hoped that the young kid infront of him could retrieve his car
Back to top Go down
Youri97

PostSubject: Re: Mission thread: Find my car   Mission thread: Find my car Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 11:55 pm

''alright alright mr, I will bring it back as soon as possible''
Youri walked off as quick as he came walking toward the east block.
It was a nice walk,it was so quite, you could hear the birds sing.
Youri came closer and closer to the east block and was now searching for what could be the hold.
Back to top Go down
redmerv
Admin
redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Mission thread: Find my car   Mission thread: Find my car Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:00 am

a few bandits were having look out duty and stood before the somewhat old stone building, which was quite big, there were big high spiked fences keeping people out of the place, and some thugs were walking around to ensure that no one would enter, there were even 2 guard dogs, that would allert the guards if they missed something, the front gate was big and made of a thick iron,
in the building were a few doors, a garage door, a normal entrance, and the balcony had an entrance.
Back to top Go down
Youri97

PostSubject: Re: Mission thread: Find my car   Mission thread: Find my car Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:14 am

Youri as standing in front of the building and started wondering some things.
''This must be it..''
He said to himself noticing some shady persons who appeared to be on guard.
Youri walked toward the fence near the garage and sat down on his knees.
''Now this should be the weakest part of the fence..''
The hands of youri seemed to be glowing blue where he had grabbed the fence.
It was hard to see but youri was using his blue flare in order to melt the fence.
He also kept a look at the guards..seems they didn't expect a thing..
After the bars of the fence were partial broken youri kicked them on their weak points and broke through.
As stealthy as he could he crawled toward the garage and waited against the wall,hoping nobody saw him.
Back to top Go down
redmerv
Admin
redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Mission thread: Find my car   Mission thread: Find my car Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:28 am

one of the dogs noticed a different smell and saw youri sneaking around and started barking, allerted as the guards where they that the fence was broken.
someone who appeared to be a higher rank would ordered a man to go inside and get reinforcements, he commanded the dogs to search for the intruder and readied his gun,
'' come out now and I will not kill you,''he said hoping that the man would give himself in.
the garage was defended by two men and some dogs were on the look out.
Back to top Go down
Youri97

PostSubject: Re: Mission thread: Find my car   Mission thread: Find my car Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:42 am

-D-dang it...maybe I can find a way around..-
Youri walked to the back of the garage and hoped to stay in front of the dogs.
As he got the the back of the garage he noticed a back door, unguarded.
He sneaked in the garage hoping to find the stolen car.
Back to top Go down
redmerv
Admin
redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Mission thread: Find my car   Mission thread: Find my car Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 1:03 am

''hold it there'' a man said agressivly, holding up a gun at the thief who just entered, in the garage were two armed man guarding the cars, there was a dillema there was not just one car but there were 3, one was somewhat old but looked quite good, and luxe the other two cars seemed made more recently, but were lots smaller and looked worse in quality, one of the men guarding the cars yelled ''the intruder is here'' to get more guards to help them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission thread: Find my car   Mission thread: Find my car Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission thread: Find my car
Page 1 of 1