A Fair Fairy Tail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fair Fairy Tail

I will tell you a little fairy Tail!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mission thread: The sick village

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Youri97

Mission thread: The sick village Empty
PostSubject: Mission thread: The sick village   Mission thread: The sick village Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 6:20 am

Trully village was a quite and peaceful village,with here and there a single person walking.
The sky was clouded and it looked like it could start to rain any moment.
Somewhere in the middle of the village there was a doctors post..not that there was any experienced doctor.
There was a noticeboard hanging on the wall of the post with a copy of the mission request.
Also there was a man standing in the doctor's post,he did not look like a doctor,but he was in the building.
Back to top Go down
redmerv
Admin
redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Mission thread: The sick village   Mission thread: The sick village Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 6:26 am

When Isaac saw the mission post of a sick village he knew he could be out of money trouble for a while if this went well,
He decided instead of paying off his bills to spent 50.000 jewels he earned from his previous quest on ingredients.
It sounded much but he would need a few bags full, and he needed some explensive stuff to cure diseases, he didnt know what to except, and it was good to be well prepared.
When he entered the village with a few bags strapped alongside his robes, they were full of herbs, satchels and tools to make potions, his wolf also cary'd some of the pouches, because they were too much for isaac to carry on his own,
When he came in the village it felt weird, there was something in the air, the atmosphere felt somewhat down, continuing his walk in this village he saw a doctor's hut, he decided to go there and knocked on the door.
he saw a few men when he entered ''Uhm- hello, My name is Isaac I came to take the job, to heal this village, '' he was shy, lots of people were relying on him so it should go well he had no other choice.
Back to top Go down
Youri97

PostSubject: Re: Mission thread: The sick village   Mission thread: The sick village Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 7:04 am

'' Ah right Ah right,you're the wizard..mage..or whatever you kids call it these days.''
A small,old man in a lab coat walked toward isaac with a frown on his face.
''You should have already read the details of these missions on the mission board so I will keep it short.Cure the village before it gets out of the hand..that's it,now off you go.''
The man actually did not have any medical knowledge but was still assigned as doctor of the village because of his excellent ability to observe.
Back to top Go down
redmerv
Admin
redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Mission thread: The sick village   Mission thread: The sick village Icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 7:08 am

Isaac asked the man that was still in the clinic ''how many sick people are there, what have you tried, can I examine someone who is sick, to decide the best cure''
he needed to ask a lot of questions to get a right outcome to cure the village, he then packed out his bags and stalled them on a table he could use to prepare potions
Back to top Go down
Youri97

PostSubject: Re: Mission thread: The sick village   Mission thread: The sick village Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 8:41 pm

''well not really kid, everybody here is kinda too scared to take a look,if it has gotten worse we could all get infected!''
The man looked scared, but..who wouldn't be if dead is just one town away.
''I see you've already got the medicine, that's convenient...''
The man walked away murming something.''Now now...leave..''
Back to top Go down
redmerv
Admin
redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Mission thread: The sick village   Mission thread: The sick village Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 9:05 pm

Isaac left for the sick village which was just a small bit away, taking all his medicines with him to cure the village
after a while he stumbled on the village, panting from the long walk, entering the village he saw no one on the streets,
to be sure he put on a mouthpad and walked in, something seemed to be the mayor house since it was all bigger then the others
he knocked on the door ''uhm hello im a doctor, I come to cure your village''
Back to top Go down
Youri97

PostSubject: Re: Mission thread: The sick village   Mission thread: The sick village Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 10:41 pm

It took pretty long until someone opened, it seemed like a maid, and she was coughing much.
''h-hello *cough cough* I suppose you're the*cough cough* doctor..''
The woman looked into a bad state,naturally for someone in the first state.
The first state caused tiredness, and much coughing.
Back to top Go down
redmerv
Admin
redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Mission thread: The sick village   Mission thread: The sick village Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 10:48 pm

oh hello lady,yes I am the doctor he said in a kind tone,
can I maybe inspect you to see what is causing the illness and what I can do to help you

He knew he could cure what the lady had easily he would only need to make a few potions, of the herbs he brought along, he made those potions a few times before but still he needed to concentrate on them, so that it wouldn't fail,
is there a place where I can work on the potions after I have insppected you my lady
Back to top Go down
Youri97

PostSubject: Re: Mission thread: The sick village   Mission thread: The sick village Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 11:27 pm

The maid showed isaac a old office and sad down on a chair ready to be examined.
The office was nice colored dark brown, with old looking wooden furniture.
An man also came walking in,he was a little bit fat and wore royal clothes.
''Wait don't examine that maid first!me fir*cough cough*st...''
It appeared to be a very...selfish man,considering himself more then the maid.
Isaac now had two choices, help the maid first or the wealthy man.
Back to top Go down
redmerv
Admin
redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Mission thread: The sick village   Mission thread: The sick village Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 11:57 pm

'' dont get me wrong sir, I am going to cure you all I just wanted to examine the maid to see what is causing you all to be sick, no reason for you to be troubled'' Isaac tried to ease the man
then he started examing the women, there seemed to be infections in her lungs causing the sickness, also there seemed to be other problems causing the sickness, he should make medicine that stops infections and cure the disease,
he then moved his bags to a table and unpacked them, having a few bottles, and then grabbing hist pestler and in a bowl he bruised some herbs adding it with some mountain water, then he he cut open a special type of root and removed the inner bit and added it to the bowl, mixing the ingredients he created a medicine, to help the people restore faster he also put in some other ingredients,'' he tasted a small sip and knew it was good, then he grabbed 2 small glasses from his bag and poured in the medicine, handing it to both the man and the woman
Back to top Go down
Youri97

PostSubject: Re: Mission thread: The sick village   Mission thread: The sick village Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:09 am

The man and the maid drank it, but the man frowned.
''What a horrible taste!can this really be good?!'' Yelled the man.
''B-but sir medicines never really taste w-well...and it seems your cough has lessened..'' said the maid trying to calm him down.
The rich man actually agreed and settled down a bit.
''You should also go around the small houses around this estate,there are only about 4..it's a small settlement you see..''
The maid pointed out the window toward a small group of smaller houses.
Back to top Go down
redmerv
Admin
redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Mission thread: The sick village   Mission thread: The sick village Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:16 am

Isaac got a bit scared of the man, but then smiled when the maid saved him '' thank you, I will go there then, he paced his stuff and walked to the next house which was rather small
he knocked on the door ''hello uhm I am the doctor, I will try to cure your diesease uhm can I come in'' he said a bit scared,
Back to top Go down
Youri97

PostSubject: Re: Mission thread: The sick village   Mission thread: The sick village Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:34 am

A old man opened the door and coughed heavily.
''He*cough cough*llo, c-can you cure the disease?''
He sounded desperate, and he also seemed ill.
Back to top Go down
redmerv
Admin
redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Mission thread: The sick village   Mission thread: The sick village Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 1:11 am

''I-can do that'' Isaac said smiling a bit, when he made the previous potion for the maid and that man he made a few portions of it , so that he didnt need to make it again, all the time at everyones houses, he had 4 small glasses left and handed the man one, ''drink this, it tastes bad but will help you, are there more sick people in the house'' he said wondering
Back to top Go down
Youri97

PostSubject: Re: Mission thread: The sick village   Mission thread: The sick village Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:55 am

The man quickly drank it and looked satisfied.
Please also go to the last house in this village, someone seems more sick then the rest there.
This could be very dangerous, because if the disease moved to another stage normal medicine would not work anymore.
Back to top Go down
redmerv
Admin
redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Mission thread: The sick village   Mission thread: The sick village Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:59 am

after having helped lots of people in the village the most sick one came, isaac quickly moved to the house where the sicker person was, he knocked on the door and entered friendly ''hello there, I come to cure you,'' Isaac new his medicines wouldnt help and he had ran out of most of his ingredients, he could use his magic though incombination with some medicine and herbs it would be fine
Back to top Go down
Youri97

PostSubject: Re: Mission thread: The sick village   Mission thread: The sick village Icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 1:40 am

Thanks to isaac's help most of the villagers where cured.
And together with his magic so did the last one.
Isaac could now go back to trully village and claim his reward!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission thread: The sick village   Mission thread: The sick village Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission thread: The sick village
Page 1 of 1