A Fair Fairy Tail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fair Fairy Tail

I will tell you a little fairy Tail!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Runic Inscription Magic

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gael

Runic Inscription Magic Empty
PostSubject: Runic Inscription Magic   Runic Inscription Magic Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 9:11 pm

Name: Runic Inscription Magic
Magic: Caster
Powers: Runic Inscription Magic is a Caster type magic involving the inscription of extremely specific runes upon a surface. The term 'inscription' is taken very loosely, as inscription can be performed by tracing the shape of the rune with one's finger, drawing it upon stone with chalk, or even drawing it upon a surface with blood. The stronger and more durable the inscription, the longer the rune can be left before it is activated. For instance, an air drawing would have to be cast instantly before the 'memory' of the rune faded, but a blood inscription on stone could last for years, possibly even decades. Runes may be reused as many times as possible depending on the quality of the inscription, but they cannot be activated multiple times in succession. At later stages of skill, the runes can be strung together in strings of up to three runes to increase the potency or the effect of the spell.
User: Gunther Kieraskt

(~I love cookies.)
Back to top Go down
Youri97

Runic Inscription Magic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runic Inscription Magic   Runic Inscription Magic Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 9:47 pm

Well hearing your explanation on chat explains much.
I will approve, but if anyone deems othewise please say so.
Back to top Go down

Runic Inscription Magic
Page 1 of 1