A Fair Fairy Tail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fair Fairy Tail

I will tell you a little fairy Tail!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Joseph Wing

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Unholy

Unholy

Joseph Wing Empty
PostSubject: Joseph Wing   Joseph Wing Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 9:21 am

Name:Joseph Wing
Sex:Male
Height:6'4
Weight:220

Appearance:Joseph has dark brown spikey hair combed to the left. He he blue eyes and a nice smile. His body is skiny,long and lanky with a small gut hes acuired from eating snacks.He wears Black jeans,boots and a T shirt along with a Black coat with a white wool lineing.He likes plane clothing hes not much for shirt with designes or expensive clothing. Along two sheathed Katana's Strapped to both his Sides

Personality:Joseph mood changes depending on how he is feeling. If hes had a crappy day hell act mopy and quite he doesnt want people to know hes had a bad day he doesnt like to bother people with his problems. However on some bad days it leads somtime to extream irritation where he becomes moody and easy to anger. On a Good Day hell act all excited, Hyper and full of life making others ejoy his company. When in a good mood he likes to help others and solve problems one might have.

History:Joseph grew up in the town of Acalpha. Ever sense he was a little boy he loved animals his favorites where Snakes & crabs. He also watched alote of swordsmen on tv battling it out Which pumped Joseph full of energy. Growing up as a Child Joseph didnt really have any friends but that was ok. He would Often spend time wondering around his Yard playying imaginary movies in his head. He would also play with creatures he came across cuz he likesd them.
Starting into his Teens Joseph had no luck with woman he would always act to clingy. So he would spend the time He would have dateing and Practiced slashing thin air with his Katana's he devoupled no advanced skill but got acustomed to them. After running into an experianced old mage. woho told Joseph he might have a nack for Take over Magic. Showing him some basic's the Old Mage left Joseph with a book. Studying the book untill he was 24 Joseph was able to learn the basic's of take over magic. The first ability he mastered was to take on the eyes of the snake which he enjoyed. Joseph Parents eventually kicked him out. "Where not having a lazy bumb live with us! go out on your own and find some adventure!" Joseph was highly irrate a his parents but couldnt blame them. Now he was free to explore the world and Join a Wizards guild.

Guild:Blue Pegasus

Magical type:Take Over magic.
Special abilities:None
Learned powers:
1)Snake eyes:Can transform eyes into snake eyes which can track movements,see radiant heat with binocular vision.

Equipments:2 Katana's

Allegiance:Blue Pegasus
Home Village:Acalypha Town
Joseph Wing Jaw_sy10:
Rank Points, how many you got so far?:1
How many quest have this character done?:1
Jewels: 55,555

"~I love cookies"

Last edited by Unholy on Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:15 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
KD Joker

KD Joker

Joseph Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joseph Wing   Joseph Wing Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 11:20 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Youri97

Joseph Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joseph Wing   Joseph Wing Icon_minitimeMon Feb 13, 2012 8:15 pm

OBJECTION!

I'm sorry to ruin things and I could be deadly wrong but aren't you supposed to buy your equipment?
If I remember right equip magic users can start out with a set,but i'm not sure about a take over user...
Until said otherwise I will deem this sheet:

unvalid
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

Joseph Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joseph Wing   Joseph Wing Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:05 am

Its just a normal Katana's that has no Magic properties.
He has no special sword skill's or speed or strength.
The only reason he has them is because his only magic ability is improved eye sight.
But i'll remove them if I must.
Back to top Go down
Cobdogred
Admin
Cobdogred

Joseph Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joseph Wing   Joseph Wing Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 1:21 pm

Two normal katanas are fine without approval...therefore this app is APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

Joseph Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joseph Wing   Joseph Wing Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:16 am

Added The 1 points for completing a D rank quest and added 55,555 Jewel reward

Looking for re approval
Back to top Go down
Admin Fairy Tail
Admin
Admin Fairy Tail

Joseph Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joseph Wing   Joseph Wing Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 9:48 am

Re Approved
Back to top Go down
https://fairy-tailrp.swedishforum.se
Sponsored content

Joseph Wing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joseph Wing   Joseph Wing Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joseph Wing
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Fair Fairy Tail :: Creation Information :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: