A Fair Fairy Tail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fair Fairy Tail

I will tell you a little fairy Tail!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Xzelaxer "Shadow Fist" Zate

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
KD Joker

KD Joker

Xzelaxer "Shadow Fist" Zate Empty
PostSubject: Xzelaxer "Shadow Fist" Zate   Xzelaxer "Shadow Fist" Zate Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 8:38 am

Name: Xzelaxer Zate "Shadow Fist"
Sex: Male
Height: 178 CM
Weight: 62 kg

Appearance: Xzelaxer have a gray spiky hair and black eyes. He have a light tan skin color. Xzelaxer was a well built average size young man. He have a scar on his left cheek which wasn't very wide. He usually seen wearing his black shirt. He also wore black boot and black trouser. He was usually seen smiling.
Personality: Xzelaxer was a simple minded outgoing and carefree guy. He don't worry much. Even though there was a big problem ahead he didn't show any sign of him worrying however he may worried inside his mind. Xzelaxer was somewhat an idiot who like to play cool in front of other or play hero. He also doesn't know how to lie.
History:

Xzelaxer was born in the cold blooded serious clan...The Shadow Clan. Xzelaxer was teach to hate, teach to kill, and teach to be a cold blooded guy. Luckily, Xzelaxer didn't corrupt into evil as the thanks was all for his father. He secretly teach Xzelaxer not to the bad thing. Xzelaxer loved his father. Day by day Xzelaxer train hard, thought he never see real happiness. Quite a sorrow past indeed, no friend and always train. There are no laughter in the Shadow Clan. Even there are many hard object standing in his way Xzelaxer try to win it. At least, his father love him. And one day it happen in a blink of eyes. His father was killed before his eyes because they found out that he teach Xzelaxer not to do what The Shadow Clan teach him to do. He nearly took revenge to the shadow clan however his father's word stop him. He told Xzelaxer not to hate anybody. Xzelaxer quickly pack his bag and escape. He joined Fairy Tail later on and know the real world...The happiness.
Guild:

Magical type: Shadow Magic
Special abilities: User can extend their shadow or use them for combat.
Learned powers:

- Shadow Combat
*Make his shadow became a fist and fight the opponent

- Shadow Current
*Create a snake like shadow. The size are like a big cobra. It will go up and down like a wave until it reach their foe

( And More as he grow stronger )
Equipments: Shadow Blade

Allegiance: Fairy Tail
Home Village: Unknown Yet
Xzelaxer "Shadow Fist" Zate Jaw_sy10:

~I love cookies

Last edited by KD Joker on Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KD Joker

KD Joker

PostSubject: Re: Xzelaxer "Shadow Fist" Zate   Xzelaxer "Shadow Fist" Zate Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 8:39 am

The blade haven't been approve yet. But i post it because now i was using public internet so if i don't post it now i will lost all the info
Back to top Go down
Admin Fairy Tail
Admin
Admin Fairy Tail

PostSubject: Re: Xzelaxer "Shadow Fist" Zate   Xzelaxer "Shadow Fist" Zate Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 10:33 am

Not approved, read the rules again
Back to top Go down
https://fairy-tailrp.swedishforum.se
KD Joker

KD Joker

PostSubject: Re: Xzelaxer "Shadow Fist" Zate   Xzelaxer "Shadow Fist" Zate Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 10:59 am

Edited.
Back to top Go down
Admin Fairy Tail
Admin
Admin Fairy Tail

PostSubject: Re: Xzelaxer "Shadow Fist" Zate   Xzelaxer "Shadow Fist" Zate Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 11:07 am

Xzelaxer "Shadow Fist" Zate This-h12
Back to top Go down
https://fairy-tailrp.swedishforum.se
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xzelaxer "Shadow Fist" Zate   Xzelaxer "Shadow Fist" Zate Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xzelaxer "Shadow Fist" Zate
Page 1 of 1