A Fair Fairy Tail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fair Fairy Tail

I will tell you a little fairy Tail!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

D-rank: Get the Wedding Ring! A Husbands Embarissing Dilema!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Y dau cymraeg

D-rank: Get the Wedding Ring! A Husbands Embarissing Dilema! Empty
PostSubject: D-rank: Get the Wedding Ring! A Husbands Embarissing Dilema!   D-rank: Get the Wedding Ring! A Husbands Embarissing Dilema! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 1:21 am

A Rather worried looking man dressed in a simple blue shirt and a pair of red and wite check print trouseres and some sandals stood around the outskirts of East Forrest looking rather worried, pacing backwards and forwards anxiously and muttering under his breath; "How on earth did I lose it? It was on my finger the whole time, so how on earth did it dissapear? My god, she'll be furious when she finds out!"
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: D-rank: Get the Wedding Ring! A Husbands Embarissing Dilema!   D-rank: Get the Wedding Ring! A Husbands Embarissing Dilema! Icon_minitimeMon Mar 12, 2012 1:06 pm

Joseph had just recently arrived in the east forest as he searched for the man meeting the mission description. As luck would have it . Well with the help of his snake eyes Joseph Wing finally spotted a Man in the blue shirt and red & White pant's. Walking up to the man Joseph couldn't hear what he was saying but crossed his fingers hoping he was the right person.

So not to alarm the man by sneaking up with him. Joseph Stopped about 15 feet away and called out to him.
"Excuse me sir? By Any chance you wouldn't be the one who lost a wedding ring would ya? If So I'm The Mage that took your mission from Blue Pegasus. I'm here to help =)"

Joseph remained 15 feet away from the panicky man awaiting a response.

(SOrry for taking forever to reply i was gone =( )
Back to top Go down
Y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: D-rank: Get the Wedding Ring! A Husbands Embarissing Dilema!   D-rank: Get the Wedding Ring! A Husbands Embarissing Dilema! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 1:46 am

(No problemo Unholy, I forget and struggle with posts too lol)
The man jumped up startled for a moment as he heard Joseph's voice, but relaxed back down again when he heard it was the man he had hired. "Ah thank goodness your here! As you probably read my wedding ring went missing! In East woods by the Lake! Ummm my name is Steven by the way. Oh dear, It could of fallen in the lake! Or maybe it was eaten by an animal! Oh dear, or carried away by some greedy bandit! Oh dear god please find that wedding ring, my wife will be furious!", the man babbled fearfully eventually just spouting gibberish in his panic.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: D-rank: Get the Wedding Ring! A Husbands Embarissing Dilema!   D-rank: Get the Wedding Ring! A Husbands Embarissing Dilema! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 5:01 am

Joseph listen to carfully yo every word Steven spoke. "Dont worry I'll find your Ring Steven. First ill go investigate the lake then I'll worry about checkin animal poo & Breaking bandit's skull together. I wont let you down Steven Joseph Wing is on the case!"

Joseph immediatly headed towards the lake as he approched the edge of the water he took off his shirt and pants. Standing there in his boxer's he slowly slipped into the lake. "Burrr its cold as hell!" First Joseph would serach around the shallow edge of the lake. While useing snake eyes his vison greatly improved as he would submerce himself and hold his breath as along as he could then resurface for air. While he was doing this he looked for any lake creatures he could use take over on. Which would greatly speed up his lake serach.
Back to top Go down
Y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: D-rank: Get the Wedding Ring! A Husbands Embarissing Dilema!   D-rank: Get the Wedding Ring! A Husbands Embarissing Dilema! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 4:53 pm

Steven nodded thankfully at Joseph as he ran of the East Forrest, though then as he left he returned to his panic frenzy, running around the spot, crying out in dismay; "I hope he finds that ring! Oh dear goodness let him find that ring!".

Meanwhile as Joseph was searching the lake, there was, among various other fish, water insects, shrews, and other freshwater animals, a very large pike fish which craftly snapped at Joseph, thinking he was merely a strange animal which would back down and move out of his way from his busy schedule of continuly swimming and hunting. As it opened it's jaws, there was a slight glint of light reflecting of something further back in the aquatic animals mouth, though whether Joseph saw it or not, the pike was still trying to bite the mage's shin.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: D-rank: Get the Wedding Ring! A Husbands Embarissing Dilema!   D-rank: Get the Wedding Ring! A Husbands Embarissing Dilema! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 11:54 am

As The Pike bite at his Leg's Joseph quickly grew frustrated. As He took out his Katana and attempted to stab it. Seeing a glint of light with his advanced vision as Joseph stabbed at the fish. "I wonder what that could be? Shurley it couldnt be the ring but I cant take the chance to not find out.

"Hey you bastard Fish even if you dont have the ring Im gonna cook you up! Mohahahahahaaha!"
Back to top Go down
Y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: D-rank: Get the Wedding Ring! A Husbands Embarissing Dilema!   D-rank: Get the Wedding Ring! A Husbands Embarissing Dilema! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 6:04 pm

The Pike's cockiness washed away in an instant as soon as Joseph stabbed at it, to which it began swimming franticly away from the wizard, speeding away fast enough to leave large splashes of white throth on the lake's surface, He leapt up for a moment to taunt Joseph, believing his speed gave him a huge advantege.
Meanwhile, at the edge of the other side of the lake, a man dressed in fhishing gear, such as a hat with fishing fly's tied to it and large rubber wellington boots, was sitting quite calmly, waiting for his next catch, though stroked his beard in deep thought when he saw Joseph, murmering to himself; "Hope he dosen't cause too much trouble with the fish."
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: D-rank: Get the Wedding Ring! A Husbands Embarissing Dilema!   D-rank: Get the Wedding Ring! A Husbands Embarissing Dilema! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 7:18 am

Joseph Wing Chanced after the Pike with an insane look in his snake eyes. Completely looseing himself to the Pikes taunt.
Not being able to move as fast as the Pike Joseph aimed his katana Carfully and threw it at the Pike trying to skewer it.
At the corner of his eye he noticed the fisherman but had to concentrate on the pike at the moment. as she tried to swim over towards where he threw his katana regardless to weither or not he hit it he would need his weapon back.
Back to top Go down
Y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: D-rank: Get the Wedding Ring! A Husbands Embarissing Dilema!   D-rank: Get the Wedding Ring! A Husbands Embarissing Dilema! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 1:17 am

The pike barerly managed to dodge Joseph's katana, the deadly blade managing to scrape a few of it's scales from it's back, to which it fearfully swam away. The pike was getting hungry, very hungry, so it probably though it's luck was brilliant when he saw an intresting curved creature just floating gently infront of him that was also holding a worm. The pike chompe on said worm and creature before being suddenly hurled up out of the lake. The pike already took the fisherman's bait, as it landed with a thud next to the middle aged man and itbegan flop around helplessly.
"Well lookie here, seems like that mage was doing more good than harm afterall.", the fisherman commented with a smile as he went to claim his prize.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D-rank: Get the Wedding Ring! A Husbands Embarissing Dilema!   D-rank: Get the Wedding Ring! A Husbands Embarissing Dilema! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

D-rank: Get the Wedding Ring! A Husbands Embarissing Dilema!
Page 1 of 1