A Fair Fairy Tail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fair Fairy Tail

I will tell you a little fairy Tail!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nate Blake

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Unholy

Unholy

Nate Blake Empty
PostSubject: Nate Blake   Nate Blake Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 5:20 am

Name:Nate Blake
Sex:Male
Height:6ft
Weight:180

Appearance:Nate is a scary looking guy. He's got Dragon tatoo's all over his body including a few on his face. He has a well built muscluar body that he likes to maintain. He Wears long dark blue jeans and a Dark Grey shirt. He wears Black running shoes and has Crimson Red Eyes with black spikey hair. Hes got a smile that would make little children cry and a stare that will sent chills up your spine.

Personality:Nate is the silent type. He doesnt like to talk much. He likes to put on a tuff show where hes not afraid of anything. But deep down hes a softy that likes cute things and longs for someone to love. If someones threats his Nakama or somthing he finds cute Nate will bravely step into the brawl to Protect them. Nate loves Dragon's thats the main reason he's gotten all those tatoos he just finds them cute for some reason. He also enjoy's Iron mainly why he chose to become an Iron experimentalist.

History:Nate Blake was born in the town of Magnolia he had a cheerful happy child hood untill Dark Mages Killed in family in a raid. He was visiting his grandfather at the time. Sadness filled Nates entity as he stopped talking so much. He was still Nate however he didnt want to express his sadness to other's SO he built walls around himself in order to keep others from thinking he was weak. Life with his grandfather wasnt so bad. They had lots of fun together. Nates Grandfather did a good job teach him how to become a strong good man. His Grandfather was a wizards and showed Nate many of his Magical books. One of which he found which taught him the basic's of Iron Magic. Learning to master said skill's of long nights of studying and practice Nate finally learned 1 spell the Iron Fist. Now able turn his body into Iron he felt like no one could perpetrate his heart now. Nate conditioned his body to become muscular. On his 17th birthday Nate went through the pain of receiving Dragon tattoos all over his body. It was incredibly painful but worth it. Nate likes dragons a lot. Now at age 18 Nate Blake sent out to Join the Guild Fairy tale.

Guild:None Yet

Magical type:Elementalist Iron Magic

Special abilities:None

Learned powers:
1)Iron Fist: Turn's An Arm into Soild Iron for a harder punch

Equipments:None

Allegiance:None yet
Home Village:Magnolia Town
Nate Blake Jaw_sy10:
Rank Points, how many you got so far?:None
How many quest have this character done?:None

"~I love cookies"

Last edited by Unholy on Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
redmerv
Admin
redmerv

Nate Blake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nate Blake   Nate Blake Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 5:36 am

Since gajeel is an Iron dragonslayer iron should be an element, but turning into an element, in my seems like something that you would be able to learn later. maybe keep it at a part of his body to begin with?
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

Nate Blake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nate Blake   Nate Blake Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 11:29 am

My bad all I had to go on was that elementalist's where like juvia. I figured sence she could turn into water i could turn into iron. But i see your point.

Iv'e edited it to Just his arm.
Back to top Go down
redmerv
Admin
redmerv

Nate Blake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nate Blake   Nate Blake Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 3:13 pm

I approve now

and elmentalists can turn into their element but juvia is a s class mage and ure a d rank, so keep that for later oki?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nate Blake Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nate Blake   Nate Blake Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nate Blake
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
A Fair Fairy Tail :: Creation Information :: Character Creation-
Jump to: