A Fair Fairy Tail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fair Fairy Tail

I will tell you a little fairy Tail!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mission thread rank D: the hungry richman Cave shrooms

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
redmerv
Admin
redmerv

Mission thread rank D: the hungry richman Cave shrooms Empty
PostSubject: Mission thread rank D: the hungry richman Cave shrooms   Mission thread rank D: the hungry richman Cave shrooms Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 3:10 am

In the middle of clover Town stood a big house, surounded by big stone walls, the only entrance was baricaded with a big steel gate, a somewhat older man stood guard, he was relaxing against the wall, enjoying the nice weather, the garden was enveloped by good smells of a barbeque
Back to top Go down
Y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Mission thread rank D: the hungry richman Cave shrooms   Mission thread rank D: the hungry richman Cave shrooms Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 11:52 pm

A seven foot tall man in a purple pintripe suit walked up to the steel gate in a rather gentle manner before stopping a few feet away from the guard, before bowing polietly, his face a few inches away from the guard, which consisted of a thin face with a ridiculosly long moustache and a crude metal helmet that also had a pannel covering his left eye. "Good afternoon dear sir! I am Darrel Zastur, I am here for the proposition for the retrival of some mushrooms for a certain employer!", Darrel greeted with the upmost respect.
Back to top Go down
redmerv
Admin
redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Mission thread rank D: the hungry richman Cave shrooms   Mission thread rank D: the hungry richman Cave shrooms Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 5:08 am

it was quite some time ago that the guard was treated with that kind off respect, the man smiled and greeted the man kindly, ''that could be more then correct'' he said since his master always gave out quests,'' now if you follow me, my master will inform you about your quest'' he said politely leading the man the way,
When the two reached the boss and the guard explained what the man came to do the richman became happy, ''so you are to retrieve some cave shrooms for me? to the northeast of here is a cave, invested with spiders and other creatures they say the red and brown mushrooms there are very good, I'd love to taste them, could you retrieve some for me, but first here is a drink,'' the man said in one breath giving a drink to the man after it
Back to top Go down
Y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Mission thread rank D: the hungry richman Cave shrooms   Mission thread rank D: the hungry richman Cave shrooms Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 3:58 pm

The tall man bowed gratefully at the gate guard, thanking earnestly; "Much obliged good sir! May I say that is a wonderfil suit you are wearing today." This tall man was called Darrel Zastur, fairy magic mage and the gentlemanly member of Fairy Tail, and had followed the guard to the man that had hired him for this certain job. Darrel Zastur listened to the man politely, and took his offer of a drink, replying; "Much appriciated good sir, My name is Darrel Zastur, of Fairy Tail. I shall find these cave mushrooms for you soon, and I promise I shall make my upmost effort to ensure they arrive here unscathed! I thank you for this drink as well, my valued client.", siping from the cup that was given to him as he finished his sentence.
Back to top Go down
redmerv
Admin
redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Mission thread rank D: the hungry richman Cave shrooms   Mission thread rank D: the hungry richman Cave shrooms Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:16 pm

When the mage arived at the entrance of the grotto it was a dark and eerie cave,water dripped from the rocks at the entrance, which seemed rather small and narrow, the inside of the cave was dark, with few natural lights from outside
Back to top Go down
Y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Mission thread rank D: the hungry richman Cave shrooms   Mission thread rank D: the hungry richman Cave shrooms Icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 7:54 pm

Darrel contemplated on if it was a good idea to go crouching around inside a near completely dark cave to search for some mushrooms, and then snapped off a branch on a twig and layed it on the ground. He then found a pair of rocks similar to each oter and struck them together a few times in an attempt to create a small fire, which after some utter falirues, ended up with a flaming sbranch. "Hmmm , it is quite wrong for a gentleman to go forth and dirty his clothes intentionly, but I suppose it is for a justifiable purpose.", the tall mage muttered to himself as he crouched down low to get into cave entrence, holding his make shift torch in front of his carefully, stubbling awkwardly around due to his long limbs and great height. "Oh dear, it seems I have not fully though this through after all.", Darrel frowned before accidently banging his head against a staligtite, though was greatly unharmed due to his headgear.
Back to top Go down
redmerv
Admin
redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Mission thread rank D: the hungry richman Cave shrooms   Mission thread rank D: the hungry richman Cave shrooms Icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 1:24 am

once inside the cave was a lot less cramped, the galm of the sound of footprints were able to be heared trough the whole cave, which was the same for drops of water hitting the rocks, cave shrooms would grow underneath big stones, at the moment that bats heard a man entering they flew towards the sound, in a flock
Back to top Go down
Y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Mission thread rank D: the hungry richman Cave shrooms   Mission thread rank D: the hungry richman Cave shrooms Icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 5:45 pm

As the flock of bats flew,Darrel he leapt back a in startelment, this time slaming his heel accidently against one of the staligmites, which on this collison hurt a bit. He then rubbed the heel of shoe as if he could rub away the slight pain, though had calmed down much about the bats, though he had absloutetly no idea if they were dangerous or merely startled. "My goodness there sure is quite a few of them. I suppose it is only right of tem to react in such away, afterall they are merely animals who have an intruder in their home.", he said to himself, as he kept his makeshift torch away from them and getnly pushed them a little if they were about to fly into his face, diverting there flight path ever so slightly.
Back to top Go down
redmerv
Admin
redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Mission thread rank D: the hungry richman Cave shrooms   Mission thread rank D: the hungry richman Cave shrooms Icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 10:13 pm

the bats sensed a bron of heat and thus danger and avoided it, their sonars hit the wall and back, they were startled by the sound the man made, but they weren't the slightest bit hostile, they were more scared of the man then the man was scared of them, it seemed they were more scared of something else that resided in the cave, and that the noise could wake it up.

further in the cave you could see a faint glow, that came from a strange glowing mushroom which the mage had to collect
Back to top Go down
Y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Mission thread rank D: the hungry richman Cave shrooms   Mission thread rank D: the hungry richman Cave shrooms Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 5:11 pm

Darrel sighed as the bats passed him and mumbled to himself; "It seems the phrase they are more scared of you than you are of them is correct afterall." He then saw something glowing in the corner of his eye much to his confusion and turned his head to get a better view. It was the cave shroom he had been sent to gather! "Ah good! Seems I have at least one to take back. I sincerely hope that finding some more of these shall be quite un-taxing as finding this one.", he commented quite happily as he strolled over to the cave shroom and crouched down to pick it up.
Back to top Go down
redmerv
Admin
redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Mission thread rank D: the hungry richman Cave shrooms   Mission thread rank D: the hungry richman Cave shrooms Icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 1:31 am

even further in the cave a light emerged from some mushrooms, water dropped out of the stones in the roof down in the cave, and there seemed to be something going on, but one mushroom wouldnt be enough for the richman, at that moment an angry hyena that lived in the cave came oud charging at the man trying to bite in his arm, he thought the man was an invader here to get his kids
Back to top Go down
Y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Mission thread rank D: the hungry richman Cave shrooms   Mission thread rank D: the hungry richman Cave shrooms Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 1:29 am

Darrel leapt back in suprise of the hyena, ripping the mushroom out of the ground along with him recoiling, and bumbing his head on the cave roof once again. "Ah, my apoligies dear........... canine. It is highly rude of me to intrude your humble abode but I have been given a request to reclaim some mushrooms for my client. If you could co-operate fully with me for a moment I would be much obliged.", he said lengthly, thinking to himself if a gentleman needed to be formal with an animal.
Back to top Go down
redmerv
Admin
redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Mission thread rank D: the hungry richman Cave shrooms   Mission thread rank D: the hungry richman Cave shrooms Icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 1:36 am

the animal didnt react to he mans polite words and ignored it aiming to bite in the mans chest, the hyena couldnt see nor hear much, but could smell the mans precense and it didnt belong in the cave,
Back to top Go down
Y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Mission thread rank D: the hungry richman Cave shrooms   Mission thread rank D: the hungry richman Cave shrooms Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 1:57 am

Darrel bentbackwards as the hynea attacked and mumbled to himself; "Iappaears hyenas are fully unaware of proper ediquette. Shame." He then waved his arms down and then brought them back up quickly, calling out; "Fairy Magic!" as some of his magical dust tried to push the hyena away from him, as Darrel began brandishing his torch like a club
Back to top Go down
redmerv
Admin
redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Mission thread rank D: the hungry richman Cave shrooms   Mission thread rank D: the hungry richman Cave shrooms Icon_minitimeSat Apr 14, 2012 12:17 am

the hyena was scared by the dust and fire and ran off making strange howling sounds, he would get his parrents to help him, so it be best for the mage to gather mushrooms and get oout soon toherwise they would have a bigger crew attacking the mage
Back to top Go down
Y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: Mission thread rank D: the hungry richman Cave shrooms   Mission thread rank D: the hungry richman Cave shrooms Icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 9:32 pm

Darrel rushed straight to the mushrooms as the hyena fled, not caring in the slightest of were it was going to. He managed to tear the mushrooms from the cave floor with a grunt of effort and shoved them into his pockets for safe keeping. He raised his torch and swiveled around, then making a brisk walk in the direction to back out of the cave, mumbling to himself with worry; "It didn't seem that hyena was fleeing to escape, more like it was after something instead, I should probably return to my employer, I belive he must be anxious to have his mushrooms soon!" He then began picking up the pace before smacking his head against yet another staligtite, sighing to himself that it happened once again, and kept moving.
Back to top Go down
redmerv
Admin
redmerv

PostSubject: Re: Mission thread rank D: the hungry richman Cave shrooms   Mission thread rank D: the hungry richman Cave shrooms Icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:57 am

you managed to gather enough mushrooms, and you completed the quest the richman was really happy with the mushrooms, add the reward to your profile and the points
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission thread rank D: the hungry richman Cave shrooms   Mission thread rank D: the hungry richman Cave shrooms Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mission thread rank D: the hungry richman Cave shrooms
Page 1 of 1