A Fair Fairy Tail
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Fair Fairy Tail

I will tell you a little fairy Tail!

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

D-rank: Entertain the children! Mage-wannabes Abby and Andy!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Y dau cymraeg

D-rank: Entertain the children! Mage-wannabes Abby and Andy! Empty
PostSubject: D-rank: Entertain the children! Mage-wannabes Abby and Andy!   D-rank: Entertain the children! Mage-wannabes Abby and Andy! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 10:39 pm

A rather worried looking man stood outside fro his house with the sound of childrens laughter, baloons popping, feet running, people talking, and the general noises of all the little events and situations of a child's birthday party, echoing from the small backgarden of the terrace of houses. The man in question was the father that posted the job, he wore a knitted jumped covere in zigzags and a pair of baggy stretch trousers, fitting well over his portly belly. He also had little hair left on his head as well as a nice bushy beard, which he scratched in an attempt of a short distraction. He was still wearing his slippers from this mornig. "Where is that mage? I'm sure he would be here by now.", he asked himself, in a kindly voice with an expression of anxiety.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: D-rank: Entertain the children! Mage-wannabes Abby and Andy!   D-rank: Entertain the children! Mage-wannabes Abby and Andy! Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 10:48 pm

A Tall pale man with long black spikey hair covered in scar's & wearing all black.soon arrived after leaving earlier on that day. Hearing the joyous laughter of children made Unholy sick to his stomach. If Unholy Black didnt need the jewels so badly hes rather just kill them all and be done with it.

Walking up to the man with the ugly ass clothing. Unholy closed his Dark green eyes in disgust.
"I take it this is the Party? I hope... your all ready to be dazzled." Unholy said sarcasticly.

Back to top Go down
Y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: D-rank: Entertain the children! Mage-wannabes Abby and Andy!   D-rank: Entertain the children! Mage-wannabes Abby and Andy! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 1:04 am

The father looked starteled for a moment before managing to squeak out; "Youre the mage? Ummm your not quite what I expected but I suppose I shouldn't complain.", which he ended with some nervous laughter before looking at Unholy embaressed. "Umm well the kids are out back so i'll just go announce to them your here. The twins were very excited when I told them I hired another mage! Don't worry you'll have them practically eating out the palms of your hands! Ummm I don't suppose you want any tea or coffee? Perhaps something to eat?", the man babbled excitedly; before blurting out; "I'm Keith by the way.", and putting out his palm for a handshake.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: D-rank: Entertain the children! Mage-wannabes Abby and Andy!   D-rank: Entertain the children! Mage-wannabes Abby and Andy! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 9:31 am

Unholy shook Keith's hand with a firm grip. He felt like posioning the man but decided agasint it. "Thanks for the Job Keith... Another mage? Is someone else already here? Oh I'll Take some Dark coffee with a 1/4 cup of sugar and 1/4 cup of chocolate with alittle milk. Or If you have any posion lieing around the house ill drink that. I'll go set up...If I start the act just toss me the drink during my act."

Unholy started go through a few spell's in his mind. As he moved to the desired location for him to stand. Unholy had thought up a pretty decent show as he started.

"Spechial treat for you kid's... Poison Magic!" Creating ball's of Poison in his hands Unholy started to juggle them. These Black & Red Poison orb's each had a differant twist. On Had stripes, pokedot's, And one even had a swirl desgin. Unholy Kept adding balls of posion as he continued. Juggleing a total of 10 posion Ball's.

When the children arrive he would Roar into the sky useing
"Poison Dragon's Roar! Generating poison in his mouth and then rapidly lets it out in the form of a poisonous breath.
Which would Harmlessly shoot into the air.

Unholy had some more tricks up his sleeves but decided to wait to see there reaction first.
Back to top Go down
Y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: D-rank: Entertain the children! Mage-wannabes Abby and Andy!   D-rank: Entertain the children! Mage-wannabes Abby and Andy! Icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 11:20 pm

"Oh goodness no, that was the mage that was arrested recently. And uh, i'll make that for you then, and i'll add a little rat poison in as well then, uh if you so wish.", Keith chatted nervously, as he began making Unholy's coffee, though quickly rushed oput and said to the children in a voice filled with sugar; "Okay children, we have a mage here today so sit back a bit and watch the show!", before rushing back to try and complete the specified brew, watching from the window in shock as he discovered the hired mage used poison magic, and was gathering quite the angry stares from the other parent's and guardian's, including his own wife, to which he merely looke don in pale faced fright, and pratically shrieked when Unholy fired his Poison Dragon Roar into the sky. The children on the other hand were ecstatic from Unholy's performance, with manys cries of; "Cool!", "Awesome!", "Amazing!", and many other postive reactions of excitement and intrest in Unholy's act so far, especially the birthday twins, Abby and Andy, who were clapping in glee. Besides one had her orange hair tied into pigtails, while the boy had his hair cut to a close crop style, they were identical, there baby like face, their clothes of a yellow and green stripped t-shirt and red shorts with a pair of red and white trainners, and even their voices. "More Mr. mage! More!", they squealed in delight, while parents were pondering who should step in first.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: D-rank: Entertain the children! Mage-wannabes Abby and Andy!   D-rank: Entertain the children! Mage-wannabes Abby and Andy! Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:52 am

Right as the Children cheered Unholy sucked the poison balls he was juggling back into his mouth and ate it. He sucked it in in a steady zigzag stream that came from the balls as he juggled them until he devoured them all. Unholy smiled at the children's excitment.

"Now A Special treat for the twin's Abby and Andy."

"Poison Dragon's Fang Thrust!!!!" Unholy had summoned forth his Magic Seal in front of him, from which a wave of poison shaped like a Dragon's head, with large fangs. The Poison dragon dances above the children head's. Which shot blasts of poison that exploded into the air like green fireworks only not quite as dazzling.

Unholy noticed the angry stares from the parent's. Thinking to himself. (If those bastards dont pay me i'll kill them all...")
Back to top Go down
Y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: D-rank: Entertain the children! Mage-wannabes Abby and Andy!   D-rank: Entertain the children! Mage-wannabes Abby and Andy! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 1:33 am

A few children squealed in fright of Unholy's poison construction, but joined the rest that were cheering and laughing in joy and amazement of the dragon slayer's powers, especially Abby and Andy, who both cried out; "Mages are so cool!" A similar change occured through the on looking parents and guardians who at first gasped in shock at the dragon head borne from poison magic, but then sighed in relife as it flew above the children harmlessly, a majority of them deciding the man was an expert, but still wary of the fact he was wielding poison. As a result, they directed there anger at Keith, who was too distracted to notice, as he too was enjoying the performance, much to the frustration of his wife. "Ooooh! This guy is really impressive! He sure knows his magic! Looks like I struck lucky with this guy! The dear twins are loving this!", he exclaimed to himself cheerfully as he finished Unholy's coffee.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: D-rank: Entertain the children! Mage-wannabes Abby and Andy!   D-rank: Entertain the children! Mage-wannabes Abby and Andy! Icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 7:37 am

Unholy Black was running out of spells to use so he decided to end with a bang.
The Poison Dragon moved higher into the sky to prevent the children from being harmed wit this next move.

"Poison Dragon's Twin Fang!"Unholy moves his arms forward in a cross, forming a very large amount of poison in two massive waves shaped like fangs. The Two poison fangs blasted towards the the Poison Dragon and exploded on impact.

A Huge Poison explosion erupted in the sky as streak's of poison shaped star's Zigzagged and circled the sky in a spectacular display. And for a topper the words Abby & Andy where spelt in poison in the sky.

Unholy was started to feel dragooned after all he used a massive amount of magic to entertain this little party.
Back to top Go down
Y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: D-rank: Entertain the children! Mage-wannabes Abby and Andy!   D-rank: Entertain the children! Mage-wannabes Abby and Andy! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 2:13 am

All that were watching gasped at the display in fron of them and all smiled as Abby's and Andy's names were up in poison, which quickly followed with everyone cheering and applauding at Unholy's efforts, shouting many words of praise at the man, the ones which stood out the most was Abby and Any shouting put; "That was soooooo cooool! I want to be a mage too!" Keith beamed in sheer relife and joy at the twins from the kitchen, but quickly geastured Unholy to come into the kitchen, also gesturing at his mug of coffee, the parents and children alike still applauding.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: D-rank: Entertain the children! Mage-wannabes Abby and Andy!   D-rank: Entertain the children! Mage-wannabes Abby and Andy! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 5:00 am

Unholy drank the Coffee infused with Rat poison.
"Mmmm that's some good coffee.."

Looking at Keith with a broad smile Unholy Black spoke again.
"I hope that was sufficient entertainment."
Watching Keith's reaction with his shadow green eyes Unholy sighed.
"There isnt anything else you needed is there?"
Back to top Go down
Y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: D-rank: Entertain the children! Mage-wannabes Abby and Andy!   D-rank: Entertain the children! Mage-wannabes Abby and Andy! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 5:57 pm

Keith smiled at Unholy warmly before replying cheerfully; "Nope, just that your coffee was ready and you seemed like you wrapped the whole thing up! And what ashow it was! If you want to stay around, it no problem at all, but I understand if your a bit busy so heres your payment! And well deserved it is too!", handing over a pouch filled to the brim with jewels to Unholy.
Back to top Go down
Unholy

Unholy

PostSubject: Re: D-rank: Entertain the children! Mage-wannabes Abby and Andy!   D-rank: Entertain the children! Mage-wannabes Abby and Andy! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:26 am

Unholy gratfully excepted the bag of Jewles. "Thanks for the Job... But I must be going." Unholy felt somewhat strange He didnt feel any hatred towards Kevin he was like a submissive puppy dog. Waveing them all goodbye Unholy shot on last poison bolt into the air whch explodes across the sky.

Unholy actually had a decent time. He would take this experiance to heart who knows maybe hell become a better person eventually.. (Lol)
Back to top Go down
Y dau cymraeg

PostSubject: Re: D-rank: Entertain the children! Mage-wannabes Abby and Andy!   D-rank: Entertain the children! Mage-wannabes Abby and Andy! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 3:44 pm

Mission Acomplished! Reward and points from this mission are given to Unholy! https://fairy-tailrp.swedishforum.se/t122-d-rank-mission-entertain-the-children
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: D-rank: Entertain the children! Mage-wannabes Abby and Andy!   D-rank: Entertain the children! Mage-wannabes Abby and Andy! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

D-rank: Entertain the children! Mage-wannabes Abby and Andy!
Page 1 of 1